Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: new squeeze  (Read 1994 times)

Offline musicman007

hi all..new to this site but not new to punting:)...seen quite a few wg's...madlin moon,jennifer sexy,dee and la femme deluxe being my favs...katalina needs a mention too...regrets?...kinky christina and blondejenna...sigh......but im in the market for a nice sexy new squeeze...quite a few are on my hl but im wondering if theres any info from anyone out there about this young lady?...or any other suggestions?...i love real dfk,ro etc...anal is nice but not a dealbreaker...madlin took my anal virginity btw:)shes n
o.1 in my view...any suggestions and advice would be much appreciated:)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

any review on her would be nice..iv searched here and nothing

Offline xsw21

Woah! What a hottie!!!
I sure would like to know if this girl is reliable too!

password02

The FB looks a bit suspect with too many single digit punters - some have seen the same girls and same type of FB between several of the punters = also top end price for a Romanian in NW London WSembley area.

Also a member since 7/13 but ALL the FB have come in the last 6 weeks? WHY where are the FB from 1/7/13 to 1/12/13.

My gut feeling is to look elsewhere as B&S come to mind

New2this27

Agree. "Bad boy Steve" in the reviews is adding lots of 'kisses' to his comments (obviously not that bad boy then!) and their are repeat spelling  mistakes from the reviews as well as lots of "xxx" - blokes tend not to do that.

Looks suspect unfortunately!

Offline punk

music man is a pimp  :hi: and is touting for business  :hi:

Offline musicman007

thanks for your advice guys..il steer clear...did have a plan b in place but scrapping that too.lol
btw punk i have a feeling you have been on here too long and have become too cynical of anyone who posts a reasonable question....im a pimp...sure...thats why i asked for advice and didnt exactly try to sell some poor unfortunate womans body...jeez,think before jumping in with silly accusations,your just mugging yourself off:)

Offline musicman007

if you're so certain im a pimp then check out my profile on aw the same name..iv written reviews on madlin moon,nadia milee,le femme deluxe and dee,iv got fb myself from 6/7 wg's.....il expect an apology

Offline musicman007

i actually have 12 fb's on my profile..albeit one negative...my baptism of fire and taught me not to trust wg's.lol...she did a runner from a £600 overnighter.
dee
jennifer _pussy
madlin moon x2
sheela a levels
la femme deluxe x2
nadia milee and a couple others who have since stopped working

as in earlier post im interested in finding a new squeeze..someone who i can go see for 2/3 hours booking...must do dfk,ro...cim and anal not essential but im not averse to anal if its on offer,even as an extra...basically i set myself a limit of £350-400 for 3 hour session with extras...so any suggestions would be appreciated...
was thinking of going to see..blond eva or nathalie24 but bit sceptical after reading their reviews on here...guess im picky.lol...any hole is deffo not a goal in my book.lol

Offline punk

thanks for your advice guys..il steer clear...did have a plan b in place but scrapping that too.lol
btw punk i have a feeling you have been on here too long and have become too cynical of anyone who posts a reasonable question....im a pimp...sure...thats why i asked for advice and didnt exactly try to sell some poor unfortunate womans body...jeez,think before jumping in with silly accusations,your just mugging yourself off:)

no never mug as for AW reviews i take them with a pitch of salt,tell you what start putting up reviews on here,for the benefit of all punters, and i take it back,no problem with that. :hi:

Offline musicman007

dont worry i will be putting up reviews...just looking for the right wg to spend time with,hence my request for advice....i dont fancy going back for a repeat,but as i said i'm quite picky and the wg has to do something for me or i would have been to see the likes of cindy,maggie or kirsten but they do nothing for me.review will be posted hopefully by next week.

Offline punk

dont worry i will be putting up reviews...just looking for the right wg to spend time with,hence my request for advice....i dont fancy going back for a repeat,but as i said i'm quite picky and the wg has to do something for me or i would have been to see the likes of cindy,maggie or kirsten but they do nothing for me.review will be posted hopefully by next week.

i will be taking previous comment back,look forward to review and welcome to forum  :hi: