Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X PLATINUM x CINDY X  (Read 3367 times)

Offline Bartolomeo

hell no...cindy looks miles better!

mystery7

I know Cindy. That's definitely not her :cool:

Offline Jerboa

Is that a different profile then, where Is the original Cindy's one then?

Offline Bartolomeo

Is that a different profile then, where Is the original Cindy's one then?

that adultwork link is her profile...we were all referring to the top link (as im sure that link to her adultwork profile was not there when i posted)

password02

Seen her several times this year - she only works indi through AW - is def not with any agency that I know and also works as a duo with only 2/3 'special GF's'

Hope to see her again with Dee next week

doltegro2014

I know Cindy. That's definitely not her :cool:

Hey mate, u say u "Know" Cindy? as a punter or ex-partner?  :hi:

andrei

first post and "mate"s already

of course he knows her as a punter

mystery7

Actually, bizarrely she went to my college. I knew her through friends but doubt if she would remember me. She was lovely then and was very popular. (She was a bit bigger back then and hadn't had a boob job) I haven't got a bad word to say about the girl :)

doltegro2014

Actually, bizarrely she went to my college. I knew her through friends but doubt if she would remember me. She was lovely then and was very popular. (She was a bit bigger back then and hadn't had a boob job) I haven't got a bad word to say about the girl :)

small world. So i see in ur other posts, how come u have not "punted" with this chick yet? I see a lot of ppl sayin abt the no fb thing.?

Offline Packer

Well, that may not be Platinum Cindy, but this is definitely Emily from Venus on the 24carat site

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Now am I misreading something or is she £120 per hour on AW, yet £110 per hour on the agency site?! Have you ever seen that before?

When I saw her a while back via AW, she was £100 per hour.....and definitely worth it.

doltegro2014

Yes 100% her, in her gallery picture, it is a replica of the agency site. That is correct cheaper via the agency...very strange

mystery7

I've sent a few requests but never had a reply, can only put it down to lack of feedback. Going to do a few bookings through adultwork instead of phoning to get some feedbacks I think  :)