Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How many WGs that advertise DeepThroat. But don't do it?  (Read 495 times)

ramrodronnie

'm sure that most of us experienced punters have gone to see WGs who've advertised on their profiles that the Deep Throat, but when it comes to it, the can't or won't do it.
So I was wondering if many other punters had experienced this bull shit?

vw

See this everyday on on many Christian reviews.

Is a skill that many falsely advertise. On one of my over days had a WG wanting to master it on me, quite fun but boy did she struggle, lucky it was not listed as a service and probably best she doesn't !

Offline ledley

ha extremely frustrating. At times if I find a good deepthroat wg, she is a keeper but they are so rare. I'd probably guess (based on my experience) about 5% of wg's can actually do it  :dash:

ramrodronnie

ha extremely frustrating. At times if I find a good deepthroat wg, she is a keeper but they are so rare. I'd probably guess (based on my experience) about 5% of wg's can actually do it  :dash:

Defo as rare as hens teeth IMO ledley. I wouldn't personally put it as much as 5%. Yet most of em bloody well have it on their profiles.  :angry:

Offline Huawei

Almost none can really do it. They try to cover it by forcing as much as they can in their gob - preferably before it's fully hard, so they can bend it a bit and make it look like deepthroat. The other technique is to push your nutsack up with a hand so that it covers the lower part of your cock, then when they get down that far with their mouth they believe that's DT  :unknown:

Offline Malvolio

I always ask to see how much of my cock they can suck - sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised by having her nose pressed up against my midriff, but it's certainly a minority skill.

Offline ledley

Defo as rare as hens teeth IMO ledley. I wouldn't personally put it as much as 5%. Yet most of em bloody well have it on their profiles.  :angry:

ha agreed 5% is generous but lately I've been lucky with a few asian punts and an incredible romanian (yup a romanian) so perhaps that is what inspired my generous 5% calculation. I'll be sure to repost on here next time I hit the jackpot  :drinks:

ramrodronnie

ha agreed 5% is generous but lately I've been lucky with a few asian punts and an incredible romanian (yup a romanian) so perhaps that is what inspired my generous 5% calculation. I'll be sure to repost on here next time I hit the jackpot  :drinks:

Please do ledley. we really do need to see a bit more honesty from some of these WGs services, and deep throat is very much a rare talent that most of them can't, or won't deliver on.