Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worrying Medical Conditions  (Read 3475 times)

Offline Vice Admiral

Obviously most people's main health concern at present is Covid-19. 

However I thought I would draw the attention of members of this site to a group of medical conditions that have increasingly begun to affect young women over recent years – at least in my part of the country.

The conditions themselves are diverse and unconnected (back problems, neck problems, jaw problems, tooth problems), but all of them have the same effect – namely that the young woman in question reports that she is unable to perform fellatio for more than a relatively short period of time.

Interestingly, while Covid-19 disproportionately affects the older members of the population, this set of conditions seems particularly to affect females at the younger end of the range.

Have others encountered these conditions?  Or is this a “cluster” that affects only Hampshire – which, perhaps not coincidentally, has more Covid-19 cases than any other British county (London excluded).

Offline GorillaWarfare

Had many girls claim they've had mouth ulcers, toothache to get out of doing oral, or in one case, oral without but happy to do oral with.

I recognise that when you made this thread your tongue was placed firmly in your cheek but, yes, it's a common excuse for WGs.

Offline B4bcock

Definitely moved up to Bristol, where a worrying development in some young ladies is that the pain migrates to the inner pussy meaning they have to prevent anything more than a couple of inches of penetration whenever possible.   I get the feeling this disease has its origins in Romania.

Offline LLPunting

Young women these days don't know the meaning of hard work and the value of endurance training!  Old brasses have done their time (and lost their teeth) and know how to continue delivering a (good) gobble.  :crazy:

The entitlement of women to moan and be heard, be satisfied too by their sexual encounters and have financial independence from a sexual partner all builds to "consensual" sex being far more conditional and inconsistent these days.  Emancipation and equal rights are a great thing but the increasing dishonesty of service providers about what they can deliver is (very) bad.  The sexual liberation of women and the overt acknowledgement of their sexual capacity should've enabled the increased likelihood of compatible consensual sex...  :dash:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:35:02 pm by LLPunting »

Offline bedhedred

I've been complaining bitterly about the blowjob which I was enjoying, but which ended all too soon, and sometimes within a laughably short duration.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=273130.msg2793933#msg2793933

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=253782.msg2793706#msg2793706

Not had many girls give me medical excuses, but I can confirm the possibility that this disturbing syndrome has been propagating unnoticed in London for some time already.

I know one or two girls who do long luxurious oral until I decide it's time to switch the activity. Unsurprisingly, they're the ones get the lions share of repeat business.

For the rest, I guess I'll just have to get used to keeping them on task, which is a chore in itself. Mostly they are one hit wonders and I rarely risk going back for a repeat performance.

I have had the "trip to the dentist" trotted out as a reason for refusing Dfk.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 04:22:41 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Hobbit

Wives have been complaining like this for centuries.."not tonight, I have a headache" or neck pain.... The list goes on.

Nothing new here mate – just another excuse for not getting the job done. :hi:

Offline Vice Admiral

I had hoped that this might be local to my part of the country.  But it's beginning to look as if it might be a pandemic.

Offline Hobbit

I had hoped that this might be local to my part of the country.  But it's beginning to look as if it might be a pandemic.

Is there a vaccine for it?  :D

Offline nigel4498

Is there a vaccine for it?  :D

Apparently there is, doesn't hurt. It's just a prick  :D

Offline Hobbit

Offline Vice Admiral

When I was younger, I'm pretty sure that a nurse about to give you an injection would indeed always say, "It's just a little prick", or something similar.

Nowadays, they all carefully say "scratch" – even though the sensation of being injected isn't in the least like a scratch.

Offline winkywanky

Young women these days don't know the meaning of hard work and the value of endurance training!  Old brasses have done their time (and lost their teeth) and know how to continue delivering a (good) gobble.  :crazy:

The entitlement of women to moan and be heard, be satisfied too by their sexual encounters and have financial independence from a sexual partner all builds to "consensual" sex being far more conditional and inconsistent these days.  Emancipation and equal rights are a great thing but the increasing dishonesty of service providers about what they can deliver is (very) bad.  The sexual liberation of women and the overt acknowledgement of their sexual capacity should've enabled the increased likelihood of compatible consensual sex...  :dash:

Totally agree with your general thrust.

But you forgot the bit about a woman's perceived right to change her mind after the event for whatever reason, and then cry rape. It's not widespread, but it is on the increase IMO.

Offline winkywanky

When I was younger, I'm pretty sure that a nurse about to give you an injection would indeed always say, "It's just a little prick", or something similar.

Nowadays, they all carefully say "scratch" – even though the sensation of being injected isn't in the least like a scratch.

I have a blood test every 3mths in lieu of a medication review (nothing serious), and I always have this discussion with the very comely Practice Nurse who gives me said prick. We do manage to have a laugh about it, we're both of an age where we know it's PC bollocks.

Offline Happylad

Every year when I go for my `flu jab the mantra is "it`s only a little prick" and every year my reply is either "Well you shouldn`t have been peeping then", or "You wouldn`t say that if it was yours".  But I think you have to be over 85 to get away with it.

Offline winkywanky

Well I've been doing it and getting away with it since I was 50  :P  :D.

Offline Happylad

Well I've been doing it and getting away with it since I was 50  :P  :D.

Do you mean 50 each or 50 between you?

Offline LLPunting

Never been examined in a warm room conducive to promising flaccidness.  I swear the medics, especially the lady docs and nurses, do this to keep most of us subdued.

Next time with a good looking filly in attendance, must try to prompt a stiffy and then coyly refuse to reveal myself due to an "embarrassing attack of excitement".  See what she says then.

Offline winkywanky

Do you mean 50 each or 50 between you?

Each, she's about my age actually.

We always have a bit of banter but she never fails to mention her other half  :rolleyes: .

Offline Happylad

Each, she's about my age actually.

We always have a bit of banter but she never fails to mention her other half  :rolleyes: .

Oh dear, you missed that one. I`ll clarify.  Does the 50 represent a conglomerate of the ages of your two disassociate personalities, or have they both managed to attain that age?  Important because if the former then they would both have to pay, whilst if the latter they would be entitled to one free jab between them.

Offline winkywanky

Oh dear, you missed that one. I`ll clarify.  Does the 50 represent a conglomerate of the ages of your two disassociate personalities, or have they both managed to attain that age?  Important because if the former then they would both have to pay, whilst if the latter they would be entitled to one free jab between them.

I actually had understood your meaning (perhaps I didn't make that clear). But oh, for me to be 25yrs old again... :cool:

This has been going on for the last 10yrs or so, so we're both a further 10yrs on from our half-centuries now.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 10:23:02 am by winkywanky »

Offline Happylad

I actually had understood your meaning (perhaps I didn't make that clear). But oh, for me to be 25yrs old again... :cool:

This has been going on for the last 10yrs or so, so we're both a further 10yrs on from our half-centuries now.

What you need is a left handed abacus, which gives back-to-front counting !

Offline winkywanky

Offline Home Alone

What you need is a left handed abacus, which gives back-to-front counting !

That sounds a bit, erm, sinister ;) to me, Happylad! 

Taxi for HA! :D

Offline Happylad

That sounds a bit, erm, sinister ;) to me, Happylad! 

Taxi for HA! :D

No problem as long as your dextrous

Offline haggismccormick

Apparently there is, doesn't hurt. It's just a prick  :D

A fat open wallet often does the trick.