Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Annastasya sophie ~ pricey but tasty  (Read 1587 times)

bristolqwerty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only
Quite pricey although she states no extras.  Seems to have positive feedback and a good attitude towards her work.  As I prefer 1.5hr punts the jump from £170ph to £550 for 2hrs (outcall) is steep to say the least.  Is she flying over from Romania? Good looking girl nonetheless. I'd be keen on a hour if she's like JBJolie and her feedback is accurate.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline sigmund

she has a couple of field reports in her free gallery, one says that if she were a beer she would be Carling.

Hmmm, bland, gassy and lacking taste  :lol:

Offline PaintBrush

IMO she's smoking hot but -

Way up to high on the price  :dash:

Some mixed reviews :thumbsdown: :thumbsup:

I'm on the fence with this one
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:35:15 pm by PaintBrush »

bristolqwerty

:D :D  As long as she's not Bitter.  Yes it's a real shame she's so ££££ as I'd honestly need an hour just on those titties, 30mins on each. If all her services are available then an hour is way too little time to enjoy these fully.  Kinda defeats the object in the first place.  I'd never pay £550 even if I was a multi millionaire  :dash:
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 10:38:56 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Roth

£170ph? :unknown: Not that pricey considering she will shit on you as well. :vomit: :sarcastic:

Offline funtimes88

I have boated this girl many times before the price rise, she is gorgeous, great tits  but doesn't like nipples played with  :dash:,  loves facial.  And deep oral, lovely bum as that's what I look for, but if honest weird bum.hole lol she is a good punt but I'm not sure the price suits the service. ...o and Andy she's no way in jbs league god she needs to come back   :wacko:

Offline Roth

I have boated this girl many times before the price rise, she is gorgeous, great tits  but doesn't like nipples played with  :dash:,  loves facial.  And deep oral, lovely bum as that's what I look for, but if honest weird bum.hole lol she is a good punt but I'm not sure the price suits the service. ...o and Andy she's no way in jbs league god she needs to come back   :wacko:

But no boating reviews? :unknown:

Offline funtimes88

Excuse the spelling mistake, why is it when people put infomation about was, someone always says no reviews haha do they think I'm sergei or something

Offline Roth

Excuse the spelling mistake, why is it when people put infomation about was, someone always says no reviews haha do they think I'm sergei or something

Maybe just do some reviews if you've punted so much. :hi:

Leveve

Thanks for the above useful info on this prossie FT88. I'm almost tempted (but not quite) to shell out for her PG to see if there's a glimpse of the intriguing 'weird bumhole'. sSounds like something out of a Victorian freakshow  :D

Those who post reviews of their experiences contribute back to site in the most effective way to repay all the punting brethren for the help they have been to them in avoiding wasting valuable cash on shite punts they otherwise wouldn't have known to swerve, and booking gems they would might have otherwise passed over.

I think Roth (who probably contributes most here to raising punting standards in the SW) just gives a gentle prompt in this direction. Honest reviews of Plymouth prossies are gratefully received , and its fairest to give back if you've benefited off others efforts and risks :hi:

« Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 07:46:08 pm by Leveve »