Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy-Laura21 (Not so sexy a time waster and 36 at least)  (Read 767 times)

Doiry

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tried to see this girl last week. Texted and arranged on Monday for Tuesday appt, was given post code, and told to phone when there (Harrow and Wealdstone train Station). I arrived a few mins early at 13:55 for a 14:00 appt. Sent text. Waited... At 14:10 she sent a text message asking me to wait another 15 mins. I did. At 14:25 I was so angry and frustrated I went back into the station to get the train back home. At 14:35 she sent me another text, asking me to phone her. I ignored it, as so hacked off at wasted time!

I became free today and looking at the pictures on aw, got horney and so tried again. Thinking with my dick (she looked so cute in aw photos). She was free and agreed this afternoon.

I phoned her on arrival and she texted me back address and told to ring when there. When I g9ot to that address, I phoned her she answered and explained that it was a different address, and she needed to verify me by going to one address so she could see me from across the road. Okay? strange but okay.

Her room is on the top floor of terraced house. Small and dark room, and the only daylight is from a skylight which is covered by a blind. She got undressed to her undies. She was bubbly, smiling a lot and looked great. I asked her to remove bra, she said to wait. I waited. She likes to talk, she talked about her home town, her flatmate (she took her time coming back after I paid her, so asked her about it on her return).

20 Mins later (all spent with her talking and her rubbing my bits), we finally got to it. She removed bra, and wished she hadn't. Massive but really saggy boobs. (She wears a bra/t-shirt in aw photos, so boobs look smaller, and looked a lot firmer). She must have had at least several kids, who were obviously well fed, but her boobs felt like rice pudding poured in a cheap flimsy shopping bag. Pop'ed after 15 mins. Relaxed for 5 mins, and then I asked for second attempt. She said there was only 20 minutes left and said I had to leave, but next time she would give me a better time.

I know she is only £60 but that's for the hour. But I left, feeling short-changed and should have stayed home with the internet!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 10:27:35 pm by Doiry »