Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hows your health?  (Read 1116 times)

dembo200

Just wondered if its just me or anyone else.started punting again in the last 2.5 years after an extended break.have calmed things down in last few months to 1 or 2 punts a week,previous to that was 3 or 4 a week.Just finding mainly in last year i seem to have constant coughs or sniffles.had all std tests done regular and nothing ever shows.I guess if your DFK with 2 or 3 diffrent girls a week,your bound to pick up stuff,apart from going down on them.Added to this,i travel on tube to most punts,which i don't think helps.If i take a 2 or 3 week break,i find my health improves so much.which is why i'm tending more towards massage and HE at moment.

So is this just price you have to pay,or is my immune system just shite :unknown:

Offline lostandfound

Just wondered if its just me or anyone else.started punting again in the last 2.5 years after an extended break. have calmed things down in last few months to 1 or 2 punts a week, previous to that was 3 or 4 a week. Just finding mainly in last year i seem to have constant coughs or sniffles. had all std tests done regular and nothing ever shows.I guess if your DFK with 2 or 3 diffrent girls a week,your bound to pick up stuff,apart from going down on them.Added to this,i travel on tube to most punts,which i don't think helps.If i take a 2 or 3 week break,i find my health improves so much.which is why i'm tending more towards massage and HE at moment.

So is this just price you have to pay,or is my immune system just shite :unknown:

Maybe you were just knackered?

Mendra

How often do you visit your gym? Are you out of breath after a few steps on the staircase. How many press ups can you do?

dembo200

I'm generally in good shape.just seems when i'm on a punting spree,my general health goes downhill.but if you consider DFK with 2 or 3 girls a week.consider how many blokes theyve DFK in last few days,its hardly surprising i guess.

LL

So are you still engaging in DFK despite ill health? ("content coughs and sniffles")?