Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: londonbabe18  (Read 4866 times)

Expl1cit

I don't write a review for every WG I see, but as a brief summary, she bid on my RB at a reduced rate for a 2hr outcall.  Arrived promptly, good communications.  She is a little shy and its more like a first date experience, where you need to initiate things.  She is petite with a lovely figure and is definitely British, girl next door type.  We had a good conversation and she is very friendly, definitely not a clock watcher either.

After she warms up a bit, I wouldn't say she comes alive, but she took a good pounding and seemed to enjoy it with her hands clenched tightly to the bed sheets.  I'd say she is extremely good value for money, young, cute and is relatively new to this so doesn't come with the baggage that many experienced girls have.  Oh and she is very tight, really tight.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

LL

Thanks for the review. Her profile doesn't read well. Ok she's had some problems with undesirables pestering her but the wording comes across like she's become disillusioned by this work and would put off many legitimate punters I reckon.

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the review, she could do with dropping her rates a little, but seems promising.

Expl1cit

Thanks for the review. Her profile doesn't read well. Ok she's had some problems with undesirables pestering her but the wording comes across like she's become disillusioned by this work and would put off many legitimate punters I reckon.
I agree, her profile doesn't read well for potential punters, which I guess is why she mainly seems to bid on RB's but hopefully she will made some amendments and put some better photos up too.

Thanks for the review, she could do with dropping her rates a little, but seems promising.

I wouldn't think the price point is too bad if I am honest, its an outcall rate at £160 for 1hr, which for a petite british blonde is reasonable to me, unless their are better options you can recommend?  Looking through your reviews [the positive ones anyway] Alexa charges £200 for 1hr outcall, Smily Miley is £150 for 1hr, Violet Grey £170 and Miss Claire Babe £200 so all similar or more.

She is sometimes able to offer incalls in according to her profile, and she did mention she was looking at a more permanent incall base so those rates should hopefully be around the £100 mark I guess.  It can take an extra couple of hours of travel to/from an outcall, plus transport costs so all things considered, I always expect them to cost more, for any WG

Quesadilla

How would you rate her attractiveness facially compared to say Adele4U?

Tbh at £160ph I would not expect to have to pry a shy girls legs apart - would expect a more full on service such as you can get from other British girls for the same money or less  eg Hayley XX, Lindsey (ok not currently I know) and on a 2hr booking MissKDD is nearly the same price - all of those ladies offer a much more comprehensive list of services.

Obviously you are right not to share the rate you got on your RB but it really would need to be significantly less than her published rate - certainly less than £250ph - to be anything like good vfm in my view.

Expl1cit

How would you rate her attractiveness facially compared to say Adele4U?

Tbh at £160ph I would not expect to have to pry a shy girls legs apart - would expect a more full on service such as you can get from other British girls for the same money or less  eg Hayley XX, Lindsey (ok not currently I know) and on a 2hr booking MissKDD is nearly the same price - all of those ladies offer a much more comprehensive list of services.

Obviously you are right not to share the rate you got on your RB but it really would need to be significantly less than her published rate - certainly less than £250ph - to be anything like good vfm in my view.

Its a difficult comparison for me to compare WG's who are completely different, and I do have a soft spot for Adele who is facially very much my type, together with those eyes, cute smile and accent, gives me a slightly fluffy judgement on how gorgeous she really might be and we've met several times.  If it was a line up, I'd go with Adele 99 times out of 100.

I think the beauty of punting is that despite much safer and arguably better options out there, including some of those UKP elite girls you've mentioned, we all look for new adventures, and sometimes a slightly under rated girl is more of a challenge.  Not everyone looks for a comprehensive list of services, or a full on service.  Some of us just want a girl next door type, a relative newbie who is still fresh and tight, and when you give her a good pounding, you know there is more chance she will enjoy it.  When you fuck those who have been had several times by most UKP members, probably that very same day, it can lose its appeal.

Significantly less than her published rate? Maybe free? Until of course she has 60+ reviews on here and has been in a limo with the other girls  :unknown:

I do agree with your basic logic, but if you want someone that looks like Adele, performs like Miss KDD, sucks like Lindsey, has a list of services like Hayley, then why look at new girls who won't live up to those expectations but won't charge half their rates.

GBush

Hi

she has responded to an RB I have out in the Midlands. Says she is up that way at the time.

I am totally confused by this WG's feedback and need help. One member on here claims she is disfigured!!

She's agreed to all on my RB;
Anal
Deep Throat
CIM
Facial

Inf greatly apprecaited

texasjapan

Hi

she has responded to an RB I have out in the Midlands. Says she is up that way at the time.

I am totally confused by this WG's feedback and need help. One member on here claims she is disfigured!!

She's agreed to all on my RB;
Anal
Deep Throat
CIM
Facial

Inf greatly apprecaited
Did she turn up? Any feedback from that meet? Sorry if you've left a review, unfortunately just found the one

Expl1cit

Did she turn up? Any feedback from that meet? Sorry if you've left a review, unfortunately just found the one
Is my review not enough?  :unknown:  ;)

texasjapan

:rolleyes: ermmmm second opinion or even third and fourth opnions gives a broader idea the girl and how she operates.

nonetheless your review is helpful but im not so vanilla as i tend always do role play.

if shes gna fake liking me she might as wekk be directed by me (for the allotted time )

texasjapan

Is my review not enough?  :unknown:  ;)

btw did you go for anal? do you think she would be good at it considering how tight her front entrance is??

Expl1cit

btw did you go for anal? do you think she would be good at it considering how tight her front entrance is??
I'm pretty vanilla so anal isn't something I look for in bookings.  We did discuss it though and she says she does enjoy it but size dependant as she is very petite.  I can't comment on how good she would be at it.

texasjapan

I'm pretty vanilla so anal isn't something I look for in bookings.  We did discuss it though and she says she does enjoy it but size dependant as she is very petite.  I can't comment on how good she would be at it.

Thanks

lukedavis

Asked her to send a photo as someone elss on forum said she had but no response so have left given the allusions to problems by some

GBush

She sent me a photo when requested.

Her rates are way too high IMHO

I only considered her because she answered an RB at much reduced rates,

Offline fitalic

She sent me a photo when requested.

Her rates are way too high IMHO

I only considered her because she answered an RB at much reduced rates,
Sorry, what is RB?  :hi: