Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DFK on enjoys lists on AdultWork, 4 variations. Opinions sought  (Read 877 times)

northlondonfun

I am really into DFK and it is an absolute essential, along with OWO. Though it seems sometimes it's easier to get OWO than DFK. You'd think the tongue would be more appealing than the penis, but what do I know?

Anyway, I'm looking for opinions on what girls say about French kissing on AW profiles. Three out of the four possible answers make sense, but the fourth, and most common, confuses me...

Some girls say French Kissing, unambiguously, I hope. Girls that choose this option, on it's own, always get my attention.

Some girls say French Kissing (discretion) - which while slightly unclear, at least you know it may be on the menu, even if you're not sure what criteria would insure it, other than the obvious clean, sweet smelling breath

No mention of French Kissing - also unambiguous, she doesn't kiss at all

So that's three, but the fourth one, which again is the most common, is listing French Kissing twice; once on it's own and once on discretion. WTF? Does that mean they definitely kiss or is it still on discretion? I appreciate you won't know until you ask the WG directly, but even then, can you be sure?

Anyway, what I'd like to know is what everyone else thinks when the WG lists it twice, on it's own and at discretion? Thanks...

Offline smiths

I am really into DFK and it is an absolute essential, along with OWO. Though it seems sometimes it's easier to get OWO than DFK. You'd think the tongue would be more appealing than the penis, but what do I know?

Anyway, I'm looking for opinions on what girls say about French kissing on AW profiles. Three out of the four possible answers make sense, but the fourth, and most common, confuses me...

Some girls say French Kissing, unambiguously, I hope. Girls that choose this option, on it's own, always get my attention.

Some girls say French Kissing (discretion) - which while slightly unclear, at least you know it may be on the menu, even if you're not sure what criteria would insure it, other than the obvious clean, sweet smelling breath

No mention of French Kissing - also unambiguous, she doesn't kiss at all

So that's three, but the fourth one, which again is the most common, is listing French Kissing twice; once on it's own and once on discretion. WTF? Does that mean they definitely kiss or is it still on discretion? I appreciate you won't know until you ask the WG directly, but even then, can you be sure?

Anyway, what I'd like to know is what everyone else thinks when the WG lists it twice, on it's own and at discretion? Thanks...

I view everything a WG offers as at her discretion whether she says so on her profile or not. Until a WG has met a punter she cant know whether his breath is rank, whether his cock is cheesy, or whether she can fit it erect up her arse. Sure some WGs will still offer or try to offer these services even if punters are smelly or have cocks too big for their arses.

Sometimes saying its at discretion really means no though, the WG says it in the hope punters will book her and stay to punt thinking with their dicks even after they find it such and such service isnt on offer.

Some if not many WGs tick every likes on A/W so i always do the best i can and ask for confirmation that what i require is on offer when booking and again in person before i hand my cash over. As well as reading feedback/reviews on the WG on here if there is any from punters i find credible.

northlondonfun

I view everything a WG offers as at her discretion whether she says so on her profile or not. Until a WG has met a punter she cant know whether his breath is rank, whether his cock is cheesy, or whether she can fit it erect up her arse. Sure some WGs will still offer or try to offer these services even if punters are smelly or have cocks too big for their arses.

Sometimes saying its at discretion really means no though, the WG says it in the hope punters will book her and stay to punt thinking with their dicks even after they find it such and such service isnt on offer.

Some if not many WGs tick every likes on A/W so i always do the best i can and ask for confirmation that what i require is on offer when booking and again in person before i hand my cash over. As well as reading feedback/reviews on the WG on here if there is any from punters i find credible.

All makes sense and I agree, but what about when they tick both boxes? I just wish they would pick only one, or even better, if AW maybe the discretion option on each thing, so you could turn it off or on, with kissing, but you couldn't say you kiss and you kiss at discretion. If that makes sense?

Offline smiths

All makes sense and I agree, but what about when they tick both boxes? I just wish they would pick only one, or even better, if AW maybe the discretion option on each thing, so you could turn it off or on, with kissing, but you couldn't say you kiss and you kiss at discretion. If that makes sense?

IMO they are just ticking as many boxes as they can as they think it will attract more punters to them.

Jay Silverheels

Quote " it seems sometimes it's easier to get OWO than DFK. You'd think the tongue would be more appealing than the penis, but what do I know?"
The Answer to that might be that the penis is in Her mouth, and the tongue is in Yours ! :D

northlondonfun

Quote " it seems sometimes it's easier to get OWO than DFK. You'd think the tongue would be more appealing than the penis, but what do I know?"
The Answer to that might be that the penis is in Her mouth, and the tongue is in Yours ! :D

LOL!