Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Backpage.com Classifieds - Dangerous / Avoid / Threats  (Read 2509 times)

honestbloke

Hi, I should apologise that both of my reviews here have been negative, but I think it is more important to raise the alarm than to rave about a great girl.

In frustration at not being able to meet a girl tonight for an outcall at mine via Adult Work (I booked one girl who I  promptly sent away for being a bait and switch) I contacted a girl via the classified site back pages, her agent (male) answered and confirmed she was indeed the girl as advertised. I arranged for her to come to mine. She was late and when she showed up with her "driver" she was clearly another bait and switch. She did not enter my house and I told them both I was cancelling as she was not the same girl. I called the agent to tell him as well. He said there had been a mistake and that the driver brought the wrong girl, there was apparently another girl in the car. I told him to cancel the girl, he was upset and I said I'm sorry but I will not go ahead. He then sent me a threatening text which I will not go into detail here.

I think its important to remember the risks in indulging in  this type of activity and to think clearly at all times. I had a bad feeling from the start and should not have made the second appointment.

Play safe everyone.
Any advice from people who have been in this situation is appreciated.

Dave2014

Please post the link/number/name so we can all steer clear. With all due respect, if you don't supply such details then your warning has no value to anyone on this board whatsoever and can be filed under 'Jackanory'.

As for advice, anyone who threatens you (and I do not know the form of that threat because you haven't posted that either) has potentially committed a criminal offence so you should feel free to contact the police and report that threat (and if necessary to get the person threatening you to back off, tell them you are prepared to do exactly that too). You have done nothing illegal by ordering a WG. However, Sergei has potentially done a number of illegal things from (1) living off the earnings of prostitution, to (2) threats.

honestbloke

External Link/Members Only

There are a number of other girls on Back pages with similar advertisements. You can connect the dots.

yorkshire123

OP thanks for the warning but maybe its you who needs to start doing a few pre-punt checks  :unknown:
Did you really think the girl in the pictures was going to turn up?

Offline Outcallguy

True
With every site including AW.
You always need to open a google tab and click images.
Then drag the pictures onto the search bar.

Google reverse searches the image, hence yorkshire123 finding you were destined for a bait and switch

cockneybstrd

OP thanks for the warning but maybe its you who needs to start doing a few pre-punt checks  :unknown:
Did you really think the girl in the pictures was going to turn up?

:lol: Perhaps honest bloke thought Sergei was going to be as honest as him.

As someone who does a number of late night outcalls at last minute it can be hit and miss and this is when a decent agency does come in handy.

I would still like to know what kind of threats Sergei was bounding around

honestbloke

thanks for the google image search tip.
I booked her in frustration and without thinking rationally, at that price I knew she would not resemble the girl advertised but I went ahead.
I have not been threatened before and that was something new.   

yorkshire123

I booked her in frustration and without thinking rationally, at that price I knew she would not resemble the girl advertised but I went ahead.

The punters curse :hi:

Please don't think I was having a dig just pointing out the obvious.

Apart from regulars I mainly punt in parlours so at least I get the chance to see before I buy & have some chance to complain if they play the cunt.
If I'm booking a new indie then I do have a few simple checks that I do to slightly reduce the risks.

- Google image search but backed up with tineye (I find that google is better but every now & again tineye finds something that GRIS doesn't)
- Check phone number
- Check who has seen her via AW feedback & who they have seen before (do I recognise any of them)
- If AW then I check her profile link in google (that will also show any discussions that have taken place on here not just reviews)
- Only then would I ever dream of asking on here

Also I would never dream of inviting a prossie to my home, Not because I'm against the idea just because Mrs Y would be a little bit miffed off about making the bed again :cool:

By the way I don't work for google & to avoid the risk of been labelled a tout "Other search engines are available"

Offline laidbackasiandude

The alternative to "GRIS" is "TinEye" which came up with these results.

LL

There are a number of other girls on Back pages with similar advertisements. You can connect the dots.
The girl in those pics has the most perfect tits I have ever seen!  She was unlikely to turn up but worth a try.  I guess (?). I would never book an outcall to my own address. Have booked an outcall to a hotel in one occasion. Having a group of bait and switchers and Lord knows what else know exactly where you live (and that you may on other occasions have cash in your home) sounds too risky to me.

Offline threechilliman

- Check who has seen her via AW feedback & who they have seen before (do I recognise any of them)

This is one of my initial checks - punters who punt similar girls to me. Gives me a bit of confidence although it depends if you make bookings via AW - I tend not to bother these days....

tcm

Offline seeker

I would Never invite a prossie into my home
And her lowlife pimp sitting outside ...ffs
I even park my car a few streets away on a incall
You can never be too carefull in this vice .

Offline Londonpunter30

So you booked knowing it wouldn't be the girl in the pictures, then complained when then was exactly what happened.

Offline madeinwales56

Honestbloke. Your story is pure fantasy. Happy wanking.

honestbloke

So you booked knowing it wouldn't be the girl in the pictures, then complained when then was exactly what happened.

Yes I booked knowing it would not be the exact girl in the pictures but the girl who turned up was short, facially 2/10, and had acne. She was wearing a long jacket with a hood so god knows what her figure was.

Even when the girl posts "normal / accurate" pictures of herself they are usually her best photos and at times taken a couple years ago.

honestbloke

Honestbloke. Your story is pure fantasy. Happy wanking.

I appreciate you assessment of my post. You are 100% accurate. :dash: :thumbsdown: You are a tough bunch. You wouldn't believe I slept with the queen if she signed an affidavit, and proclaimed the news during the Royal Christmas Message.

honestbloke

The girl in those pics has the most perfect tits I have ever seen!  She was unlikely to turn up but worth a try.  I guess (?). I would never book an outcall to my own address. Have booked an outcall to a hotel in one occasion. Having a group of bait and switchers and Lord knows what else know exactly where you live (and that you may on other occasions have cash in your home) sounds too risky to me.

The risk aversion from people commenting on my post to outcalls is higher than expected, looking over reviews there are a number of people who have seen girls at their own houses.
I am definitely more risk adverse now but will not become 100% incall.

Offline NIK

The risk aversion from people commenting on my post to outcalls is higher than expected, looking over reviews there are a number of people who have seen girls at their own houses.
I am definitely more risk adverse now but will not become 100% incall.

When I think about the number of outcalls to my home I had back in the day I must have been mad. Had lots of crap and various problems: such as thieves, prossies bringing their mates as chaperones who watched tv in another room, prossies going to the wrong house, prossies taking cheques and forgetting to get the guarantee card resulting in the pimp coming in, neighbours lurking around as the girls were coming or going, fiendish smokers who spent half the appointment in the garden and inevitably loads of mingers who I ought to have turned away,  but I was never threatened. Guess I was just lucky, but I haven't had an outcall for over ten years now, despite having maybe fifty to a hundred in the previous fifteen years and doubt I ever will again. In some ways it's as risky as street punting and just not worth it. :scare:

Offline Jimmyredcab

When I think about the number of outcalls to my home I had back in the day I must have been mad. Had lots of crap and various problems: such as thieves, prossies bringing their mates as chaperones who watched tv in another room, prossies going to the wrong house, prossies taking cheques and forgetting to get the guarantee card resulting in the pimp coming in, neighbours lurking around as the girls were coming or going, fiendish smokers who spent half the appointment in the garden and inevitably loads of mingers who I ought to have turned away,  but I was never threatened. Guess I was just lucky, but I haven't had an outcall for over ten years now, despite having maybe fifty to a hundred in the previous fifteen years and doubt I ever will again. In some ways it's as risky as street punting and just not worth it. :scare:

I no longer have outcalls to my place, I have never been threatened but the pimps who run these "agencies" will tell you what you want to hear just to get a booking.
On one occassion a "Dutch" girl arrived witha cockney accent.     :dash: