Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Enhanced' or fake - what is your view?  (Read 1965 times)

Offline punterstanding

Do you like a girls breasts as she was given them or are you OK with or even prefer them 'enhanced'?

I'm very much for the natural arrangement and hate the term 'enhanced' as in my view they're not. I think they've been ruined & I wouldn't see a girl with them as I'd much prefer natural tiny little bee stings to any size fake ones. I guess I'm pretty much in the minority there but I don't mind that!

As I've just picked up on another thread though, some guys love them fake, & as I don't understand it myself I thought I'd ask about your preferences in general!

Offline smiths

Do you like a girls breasts as she was given them or are you OK with or even prefer them 'enhanced'?

I'm very much for the natural arrangement and hate the term 'enhanced' as in my view they're not. I think they've been ruined & I wouldn't see a girl with them as I'd much prefer natural tiny little bee stings to any size fake ones. I guess I'm pretty much in the minority there but I don't mind that!

As I've just picked up on another thread though, some guys love them fake, & as I don't understand it myself I thought I'd ask about your preferences in general!

If i excluded ALL WGs who had had their tits done i would of missed out on many good WGs, so i dont exclude them. Ideally natural is best for me, but its not essential.

dezzatheblue2

As above, as well as they have been done well and are not hard and stand to attention when she lies on her back they are ok :rolleyes:

Offline CBPaul

I certainly wouldn't let fake tits put me off booking a prossie, normally I prefer natural but providing they aren't over the top fakes it doesn't make much difference to me. My tastes vary though and now and again I get the desire for a pair of a ludicrous pair of over inflated airbags to play with.

edit - I'm more concerned with the rest of the prossie they are attached to.

Offline knightofthegarter

I much prefer natural breasts. I don't exclude wgs with fake tits out of hand but it would be much harder for them to make my hot list. I would look at her complete level of attractiveness, face being the most important, then her overall figure not just her boobs. If overall I still think she's hot, despite having fake boobs, I am quite happy to punt with her. I do like big natural boobs but at the same time I much prefer small naturals to hard spheres of silicone. Overall, she would have to be quite something for me to overlook her "enhancements".

I have had some good punts with wgs with fake tits. The funny thing is, I find that they are always asking me to feel their fake tits, far more so than natural girls. So I then politely say, "oh they feel lovely" when in actual fact I feel like I'm groping a skin covered medicine ball.

Offline threechilliman

Not arsed one way or the other.

tcm

Bracknell 67

I detest fake tits; they do nothing for me at all.  That said, from time to time I have seen prossies with fake tits if they are otherwise stunning and have a great reputation like Naughty Slut Soph in Bristol.  I had a great session with her but her huge fake tits did nothing for me and I told her so  :D  Natural is best, preferably small and pert.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I LOVE small/tiny natural tits, but it seems the British thing to do these days to get them inflated as soon as possible :(

Curious6705

I'm unlikely to book an "enhanced" WG 1-2-1, but I've played with many at parties.

fredpunter

in common with most I prefer natural but enhanced is ok within reason. I only like huge tits if they are natural.

Offline madeinwales56

I hate fake/enhanced/blown up tits. Whilst they may look ok when they are in a bra or showing some cleavage over a low top when they are unfettered they never hang properly and definitely don't feel right. Naturals for me every time.

Offline Anadin

Before punting I thought I liked both equally as long as they were big but I think now that I've had quite a few fakes I gotta say that generally, I prefer them.

Offline anyfucker

i have no preference between natural/enhanced, large or small i like to make the best of whatever is in front (or above or ...) of me.

Quesadilla

Prefer the real deal generally as long as they're perky not saggy!  Love them small and large in equal measure.
If they're fake they should not be obviously so. A tasteful / natural feeling boob job can be awesome on the right lady (MissKDD for example)
But then again, every now and then someone like Platinum Cindy comes along to change my mind.  :dancegirl:

Offline Malvolio

Much prefer natural - and would never book someone with a pair of enhanced DDs (or bigger) as they look ridiculous to me.

Offline billyjo

Much prefer natural breasts myself, never punted with a wg with enhanced breasts.

charming_red

Don't mind either way. Some enhanced tits actually do feel nice but those that are ridiculously big and about to burst are a massive turn off.

Offline iPad3

Why does this debate rumble on, when I feel like big tits I book a girl with whoppers, when I want small tits I book small.......let's be honest we're all having our cake and eating it here!!

Tjkooker

Can't beat a really good set of fakes. The ones that sit up pert.

Offline Robster199

Fake please every time. If obviously fake even better

cylon

Big fake tits! Can't get enough of them

Ben4454

I don't care for fake tits as long as they look and feel real. Who cares really.

Offline denneboom

I detest fake Bristols. Natural for me every time and I would actively avoid anyone I knew had fake ones. I don't care about the size

Offline punterstanding

Why does this debate rumble on, when I feel like big tits I book a girl with whoppers, when I want small tits I book small.......let's be honest we're all having our cake and eating it here!!

Errrr - maybe because it's a forum where punters can express their views, likes & dislikes re working girls  :)

If you don't want to read it or post on it then don't  :hi:

Offline random

Definitely prefer real. Fake ones are hard, stiff and feel strange.

Offline Dr Leg

The bigger the better, real or fake makes no difference to me as long as they are far too big for me to handle .....

Offline Thepacifist

Big naturals for me.  :dancegirl:

I hate fake tits  :thumbsdown: