Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New British WG in Colchester? miarosex90 any info on this one guys?  (Read 1313 times)

ramrodronnie

Any info on this WG anyone miarosex90?

Says she's British? And offers to send face pics by e-mail, or other? Iffy??

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

vw

I would if she sent photos and was in Colchester !

There wont be much info here, she only just joined yesterday.

52 profile views, that's fantastic I like them before they get to 250 views !

ramrodronnie

I would if she sent photos and was in Colchester !

There wont be much info here, she only just joined yesterday.

52 profile views, that's fantastic I like them before they get to 250 views !

Me too VW, me too mate

ramrodronnie

Me too VW, me too mate

I wanna see what she looks like, but I don't wanna give her my e-mail address!  :mad:

Offline GoldenLeaf

I wanna see what she looks like, but I don't wanna give her my e-mail address!  :mad:

Set up a punting email then RRR.

ramrodronnie

Set up a punting email then RRR.

I may do GoldenLeaf. It probably wouldn't get used that much, but certainly worth consideration mate.

ramrodronnie

Huh. Oh well another one bites the dust. Well unless she resurfaces again in a different guise/profile? Which is quite likely.  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

All academic now as she's taken her profile down. Has she been reading this?  :unknown: Seems a bit coincidental? I suggest that we keep on our guard in case she remerges in a different guise/profile.

Offline GoldenLeaf

Maybe coincidental, maybe not. Loads of new member alerts come through on my email and before I get a chance to click the link and check them out they delete their profiles!

ramrodronnie

Maybe coincidental, maybe not. Loads of new member alerts come through on my email and before I get a chance to click the link and check them out they delete their profiles!

Yep GoldenLeaf. unfortunately this is a regular occurrence on AW, as we know mate.