Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LittlehoneyJessicia Gone;!?..  (Read 1363 times)

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Either she has or her profile is down, was thinking when I'm up that way next;!..

External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Offline eyeseebee

Saw her a couple of weeks ago and she she said she was going on holiday a couple of weeks later. My guess is that's about now. I've seen her dozens of times and would think/hope she would have said something to me if she was giving up the game.

Offline Jeff_withpetersen

Hasn't she spent the last 5 or so years 'training to become a primary school teacher' or something like that, maybe she's finally actually achieve that and decided to quit?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

I've emailed her a couple of times, including one about an upcoming advertised tour, but no response on either occasion.

Offline Natwest

She does take her profile down if she is taking a break and has done it previously. My guess is it will be back in a week or two.

Offline eyeseebee

Hasn't she spent the last 5 or so years 'training to become a primary school teacher' or something like that, maybe she's finally actually achieve that and decided to quit?

I don't think she's been around anything like 5 years, but maybe she has quit. It would be a shame if she has. My guess though is that Waverley is right and she is taking a break and will be back soon, and so,therefore, will the profile.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 07:00:27 am by eyeseebee »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

She from what I've read about her, seems a very together and organised girl so I'd have though she'd have kept her profile up saying "away be back in a few weeks" or whatever?.

Well lets hope shes just away and is coming back, good wimmen in East Anglia to already too few and far between;!.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:16:59 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline Natwest

I think she takes it down to stop all the emails coming through. I'm guessing that the popular girl she is, if she left it up for a couple of weeks she would come back to a massive backlog of correspondence.

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Jessicia's ... Profile is up and running ... :D External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 09:37:11 pm by Cat On A Hot Tin Roof »

Offline Owwhatanight

It's been back up a couple of weeks but she's not working yet

Offline eyeseebee

It's been back up a couple of weeks but she's not working yet
She's back next week I believe.