Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Whatever happened to Sayuri Japanese Girl  (Read 1207 times)

Andre1175

Hi anyone know what ever happened to this lady, she was my very very first punt and would love to see her again if she was still about

External Link/Members Only

Offline madeinwales56

Well, judging by her profile she's in Norwich.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:19:41 pm by madeinwales56 »

Offline socks

Well, judging by her profile she's in Norwich.
Yes but she's not logged in for over a year lovey (see what i did there, got all reciprocally familiar).

I saw her once, went for a massage-cum-fuck in summer 2012. Really good she was, got a bonus unexpected (non likes listed) rimming off her, her tits were much bigger than the medium she describes them as and being so petite meant that when I got her in the right positions I managed fantastic views of her being deeply impaled on my cock. Great eye contact throughout too and the very oriental mannerisms made for a unique punting experience. Not my first punt but still my first and only fuck with an oriental. Would recommend if she does reappear, so can back up the OP's enthusiasm and desire to have sex with her again. Just remembered that she had a really pouting arsehole too, you could lick or chew it  :lol:

Offline madeinwales56

Yes but she's not logged in for over a year lovey (see what i did there, got all reciprocally familiar).

I saw her once, went for a massage-cum-fuck in summer 2012. Really good she was, got a bonus unexpected (non likes listed) rimming off her, her tits were much bigger than the medium she describes them as and being so petite meant that when I got her in the right positions I managed fantastic views of her being deeply impaled on my cock. Great eye contact throughout too and the very oriental mannerisms made for a unique punting experience. Not my first punt but still my first and only fuck with an oriental. Would recommend if she does reappear, so can back up the OP's enthusiasm and desire to have sex with her again. Just remembered that she had a really pouting arsehole too, you could lick or chew it  :lol:

Now, Socks, my old darlin', that piece of prose could well be described as a little fluffy (or perhaps fruffy) by some standards. Are you feeling alright?

Offline socks

Now, Socks, my old darlin', that piece of prose could well be described as a little fluffy (or perhaps fruffy) by some standards. Are you feeling alright?
Now she is probably the last WG you could get fluffy over. It was her demanding mannerisms that would keep her well safe from being fallen for! "You fuck me now" in the way I'd imagine our ancestors were ordered to excavate new railway lines.

Gutted though as I tried to sound pervy rather than fluffy!!!

Offline madeinwales56

Now she is probably the last WG you could get fluffy over. It was her demanding mannerisms that would keep her well safe from being fallen for! "You fuck me now" in the way I'd imagine our ancestors were ordered to excavate new railway lines.

Gutted though as I tried to sound pervy rather than fluffy!!!

Re-read it a number of times and it definitely passes for fluffy in the MIW household. In fact I may well borrow a few lines to whisper into Mrs MIW's ear while we are doing a Lidl shop later today. That should warm her up nicely so I can light a fire in her old wigwam after we've come back from her appointment with the incontinence nurse.

Offline socks

Re-read it a number of times and it definitely passes for fluffy in the MIW household. In fact I may well borrow a few lines to whisper into Mrs MIW's ear while we are doing a Lidl shop later today. That should warm her up nicely so I can light a fire in her old wigwam after we've come back from her appointment with the incontinence nurse.
I've caught up now. It's the reference to chewing on a pouting ringpiece that you find so inappropriately affectionate I'm guessing?  :D

Offline madeinwales56

I've caught up now. It's the reference to chewing on a pouting ringpiece that you find so inappropriately affectionate I'm guessing?  :D

Didn't go quite according to plan. Chose my moment carefully - frozen aisle, king prawns in the basket - "that's got me thinking, love" says I mustering all the romance I could "them old prawns maybe when we get back indoors I could give your old kidneys a bashing with my old todger". " You can fuck right orf" says the lovely Mrs MIW. I love it when she talks dirty. So that was the end of that. We'll have another bash tonight ...

Offline socks

Didn't go quite according to plan. Chose my moment carefully - frozen aisle, king prawns in the basket - "that's got me thinking, love" says I mustering all the romance I could "them old prawns maybe when we get back indoors I could give your old kidneys a bashing with my old todger". " You can fuck right orf" says the lovely Mrs MIW. I love it when she talks dirty. So that was the end of that. We'll have another bash tonight ...
Did anything come to mind as you walked past the grated parmesan?

Offline madeinwales56

Did anything come to mind as you walked past the grated parmesan?

Yep, Horizontal Pleasure's last review ...