Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I think she's genuine  (Read 2529 times)

Offline socks

...ly pissed someone off who's created this elaborate profile, in the hope of attracting lots of pervs to ring her number and ask to cum bareback in her every available orifice.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Or is there really such an enthusiastic girl with an sti fetish roaming the streets of the fine city?

dezzatheblue2

cockneybstrd

Offline socks

HP

DRAINPIPE

RAT
Trouble is it's an imaginary drainpipe. Or at least a drainpipe that isn't aware it's being offered to a rat. I reckon.

raylondoner

Let me ponder...... OK, think I will pass  :scare:

Offline madeinwales56

Let's not be too hasty. This is Norwich ... However, I will wait for her first review on here.

Offline madeinwales56

I might give her a try later today.

Offline socks

I might give her a try later today.
Blimey new avatar, new outlook? Looks a gamble on two fronts to me. PG scam or angry ex based profile, means a timewaste gamble but no biggie I guess. If she's real and you get to kiss, lick, fuck or be sucked by her, you're potentially mixing fluids with every bug chaser the other side of sanity.

So do toftt and let us know how it goes :D.

Offline madeinwales56

Aww, Socks, I am really touched by your concern.
Quick update. Been calling the number displayed since around 10am with (no surpise) no answer just an answer phone message saying that the mailbox is full (I bet it is) and urging me to try again later. This I may indeed attempt as Mrs MIW is going to a pamper evening and I thought I might try a little pampering myself and unload the old Welsh bollocks into some cheap old hoe. See fellas, romance isn't dead in these here parts.

Offline socks

Aww, Socks, I am really touched by your concern.
Quick update. Been calling the number displayed since around 10am with (no surpise) no answer just an answer phone message saying that the mailbox is full (I bet it is) and urging me to try again later. This I may indeed attempt as Mrs MIW is going to a pamper evening and I thought I might try a little pampering myself and unload the old Welsh bollocks into some cheap old hoe. See fellas, romance isn't dead in these here parts.
That sir, is sweet talk of the highest order. Good luck silver tongued cavalier, though with that level of lady charm, I doubt you'll need it. Unless of course my theory that unbeknownst to her some cunt has created a spoof profile just to get her loads of creepy phone calls, is true. The evidence seems to be stacking that way to me

Offline madeinwales56

I think your theory might be correct, Socks, my old darling. Nevertheless, we shall keep trying.

cockneybstrd

you would think by now if its a revenge profile with her number up by now she would have complained to aw and got it taken down

Offline socks

you would think by now if its a revenge profile with her number up by now she would have complained to aw and got it taken down
In my theory I'm assuming she's not aware of the site, has stopped answering her phone cos of all the pervs who keep ringing it and hence why the voicemail is full.

cockneybstrd

In my theory I'm assuming she's not aware of the site, has stopped answering her phone cos of all the pervs who keep ringing it and hence why the voicemail is full.

I hate to piss on your chips Socks so to speak

But at least one person would have texted her and said Hi saw your profile on adultwork or mentioned it in one of the first voice mails ?

It could be that snidey sidney her ex has set it up with a sim card and is wanking over all the text and voicemails from perspective punters

Offline socks

But at least one person would have texted her and said Hi saw your profile on adultwork or mentioned it in one of the first voice mails ?

It could be that snidey sidney her ex has set it up with a sim card and is wanking over all the text and voicemails from perspective punters
Lovin that that theory more than mine bstrd. Wish i'd thought of it. You get Sherlock of the week for me. Well you would if there was such a thing

Offline madeinwales56

You could be right but neither Snidey Sidney nor Bewildered Beth have logged on since 17th November.
Still no answer by the way ...

Offline madeinwales56

... and she's logged on today so I shall turn on the old Welsh charm and call her to see if she would like to jump on the snotty end of my fuck stick anytime soon. Never fails in my experience ...

Offline socks

... and she's logged on today so I shall turn on the old Welsh charm and call her to see if she would like to jump on the snotty end of my fuck stick anytime soon. Never fails in my experience ...
poetry, pure poetry. You must be knocking them away with a shitty stick at the worst of times

Offline madeinwales56

poetry, pure poetry. You must be knocking them away with a shitty stick at the worst of times

I have my moments, Socks, but sadly today was not among them. The lovely Beth still doesn't answer my calls and her answer phone is still full but we live in hope. Snotty end of fuck stick will have to be kept in check for the time being.

Offline madeinwales56

Ah, he says, against the background noise of rather large & loud penny dropping. I wonder if this profile has anything to do with the text I received from Adultway who, according to Dani, lure poor, stupid, gullible, bargain hunting (all accurate descriptions of yours truly) to call the number displayed on a profile designed for the purpose of harvesting telephone numbers of punters for their marketing purposes.
As the old saying goes, if it looks too good to be true, it probably is.

Offline socks

Bollocks! My theory was a million miles away then. And cockneybstrd can send me back the non existent Sherlock of the week award I honoured him with, as soon as he fucking likes.

What a bunch of cunts. I hope you can find the time to put/link her/them on both the cunts and the AW scams threads old buddy!