Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls like  (Read 1427 times)

Offline Kingpower

When a WG states that what turns her on is a mature gentleman , what sort of age do they mean , I generally see girls in the 20's, and whilst I'm on the subject of age is there generally an upper age limit that the girls will see , just curious
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:18:08 pm by Kingpower »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She means that those who can't keep banging her for the full hour, so that she has an easy ride with the customer and you end up chatting with her instead during your time with her!  :D

With most WGs, there is no real upper age, as long as you have brought the cash. There are very few WG profiles which narrow down the age range of punters.

Offline Kingpower

Ok thanks cooltiger  , so it's no advantage for me to search for girls that like mature men , I cast my net a bit wider in future

Offline rudolph hucker

She means that those who can't keep banging her for the full hour, so that she has an easy ride with the customer and you end up chatting with her instead during your time with her!  :D

With most WGs, there is no real upper age, as long as you have brought the cash. There are very few WG profiles which narrow down the age range of punters.

With age comes the inability (sometimes) for cumming twice too, which means she will have to put the hard yards in again.

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

They probably want a George Clooney and not Rodney Trotter!  :lol:

splodger69

Offline hockogrockle

If there is an upper limit that girls will see, I don't appear to have reached it yet. And I suspect that by the time it happens I'll be in my coffin, so don't expect an advisory post.

Offline badsin

I'm early 40's and like the challenge of popping twice in an hour :cool: I reckon I'm 80% successful, but that really depends on the lady I'm with :thumbsup:
I've seen quite a few profiles that have lower age limits, such as over 21 / 25 for the punter. I think I've only ever seen 1 or 2 profiles with upper age limits..... And that's after years of scouring AW and the like.
Recently I have noticed a couple of profiles, from smaller, thin girls stating no heavy weights! To be fair I find that quite understandable :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I'm early 40's and like the challenge of popping twice in an hour :cool: I reckon I'm 80% successful, but that really depends on the lady I'm with :thumbsup:
I've seen quite a few profiles that have lower age limits, such as over 21 / 25 for the punter. I think I've only ever seen 1 or 2 profiles with upper age limits..... And that's after years of scouring AW and the like.
Recently I have noticed a couple of profiles, from smaller, thin girls stating no heavy weights! To be fair I find that quite understandable :hi:

How did you know I was turned down!! Have we met?  :D :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just found this profile where she is ageinst.... she will see you only if you are OVER 30, BUT also UNDER 60!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Danny86

Younger men are always going to be more physically appealing to the vast majority of women, that's just the world we live in, but this is a business so you have to understand the decisions a WG makes on age based upon that fact.

Younger men are more volatile, will tend to be less well behaved and less respectful, all of this spells danger to a WG, not to mention that they may not have good personal hygiene. Also, the likelihood of getting 'extras' such as presents, tips and an 'easy ride' in terms of the sex itself is dramatically reduced when dealing with men from 18-30.

Older men are more polite, more financially secure, and are more likely to be set in their ways, meaning a much higher chance of repeat business, they will also have less stamina. From a WGs point of view, an older guy is preferable to younger.

None of this has anything to do with physical appearance. If WGs cared about what men looked like, they wouldn't be doing the job. You can be 25, great looking and have a body like Adonis, but you aren't going to light up a WG's eyes like an old fat dude with a wallet full of £50s.

Offline badsin

Offline Taggart

Just found this profile where she is ageinst.... she will see you only if you are OVER 30, BUT also UNDER 60!!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Why do WGs think they can spot an over 60 punter?  I am over 60 (not by much), but my style of dress, mannerisms and demeanour does make me look 5-7 years younger, and I still have all my own hair.  :D

She planning to ask for ID? And can she prove her real age?