Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anablondeexxx - Nottingham  (Read 305 times)

Johnparty

External Link/Members Only

My first punt and first review.

Petite girl with a lovely tight body. Pretty enough, maybe not as pretty as the pics suggest. Agreed cum on face. Sucked my covered dick well and got me hard quickly. She then jumped on top. Seemed a little reluctant to let me fuck her. Winced a little at doggy as she said it hurt her (prob cos she's so small).

When I was close I pulled the condom off and she somewhat reluctant to let me cover her face. Didn't want to do it on her back. Rather her sucking from the top. To me that isn't a true facial. In the end she did let me cover her but was quick to wipe it off.

Rushed out the door after I popped. Not a bad first punt as she was so hot but didn't exactly make me feel welcome and the reluctant cum on face was a shame.

ipreferbutts

Good review. A shame her attitude wasn't great and she was reluctant to do what she said she'd do, but you had a decent amount of fun and better luck with your next punt. :thumbsup:

Johnparty

I felt a little mean leaving her a neutral but after reading some of the great experiences by other posters compared to my experience I felt a neutral was fair.