Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Student Sophie - Leicester  (Read 1514 times)

Offline Genuine Mick

Be warned about this one,blurry picture,only one may i add and asks for a £10 deposit before an outcall
Fake all day long :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 10:39:28 am by Genuine Mick »

Offline j122

Offline RedKettle

I moved this from review section as no mention of a meeting or having booked a meeting. If that is incorrect please add more detail and it can be moved back. :hi:

Offline Genuine Mick

This is clearly a FAKE profile with one blurry picture,contacted her this morning only to be asked to send a deposit of £10 as she is sick of timewasters??Really?
Just be warned she is not going to turn up after taking your deposit..... :dash: :dash:

Offline badsin

External Link/Members Only

Number on profile 07770924069
Not a review, as no meeting took place, so I'll move it, but a good heads up nevertheless  :hi:

Offline j122

Not a review, as no meeting took place, so I'll move it, but a good heads up nevertheless  :hi:

2nd time today

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=341247.0

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
This is clearly a FAKE profile with one blurry picture,contacted her this morning only to be asked to send a deposit of £10 as she is sick of timewasters??Really?
Just be warned she is not going to turn up after taking your deposit..... :dash: :dash:
Please take notice of the rules, a booking has to be agreed before a review can be left.

I have merged your two threads, do not post it again.