Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hush, Nottingham - Closed at the moment  (Read 3417 times)

Offline mega

The Hush website is showing "Website Offline".

I have heard that Hush is closed at the moment.  Whether this is temporary or permanent or the reason for the closure I have no idea. 

Offline mega

Further to this, I note that sexymasseuseJess who worked at the Hush premises as an independent has moved her location back to her home address as of yesterday.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 02:03:37 pm by mega »

Offline michael.fannymore

Home address? Or could it be the same flat Hush were using during lockdown?

Offline mega

In answer to the previous two posts

a)  I understood the Bilborough flat was the home address of a masseuse and I assume it is same one as used during the pandemic.
b)  VivaStreet ads are paid for in advance; consequently the ad will disappear when payment runs out; alternatively the advertiser can ask for it to be removed I suppose.

Long and short of all this is at the moment the website is off-line and we await further details.

Offline michael.fannymore

I posted the ad as it has contact details on there so maybe anyone interested in seeking their services could call them and see if they are still operating or not. I was not suggesting or speculating anything else  :unknown:

Offline mega

I have now phoned - the response is "it has not been possible to connect your call - please try later."   

Offline mega

It is now coming up to four weeks since I raised this topic and the situation is as it was in the opening post.

I have heard that there may be licensing issues. Anyone conversant with Nottingham regulations will be aware of these rules. 

Offline 5scott6

I sent over an email to hush to ask about the closure and got this back;

"We’re having major electrical and plumbing work done to the building as it’s so old. so thought it best to close until that’s completed fully. If you would like to put that out onto punting or wherever you’ve seen talks that’s more then fine😊 and we’re hoping to be back open by the end of the month with reopening deals and a better work space for all.. Hope to see you then hun xx"

Looks to be good news then, will have to see what it's all about when it reopens

Offline John_E_Depth

I phoned Hush on Tuesday and they confirmed that they have re-opened after forced refurbishment. Hooray! A relief that the best massage parlour in Notts/East Mids is back open again.

Still slight issues with website though but hoping to get this sorted soon.

Offline Stongwee53

Personally id need to see better reviews from there before id consider going again. Always found it underwhelming for a massage etc there compared to others who offer similar

Offline John_E_Depth

Website appears to be back up and running . . .

Offline Steve276