Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Very New To This  (Read 844 times)

1312caleb

OK so here goes. Very New to this punting malarkey but thought ohhh well what the hell the time is now.

Tried AW not sure really who's best so jumped on here. This is my first post and I'm looking to pop my first punt cherry in the next few days. Any help recommendations would be much appreciated.some of the post I've read in here are helpfull. Funny as fuck and rather frightening. So please as the New brew boy of the group any help is good help.

Enjoy and thanks in advance. Caleb

Offline HornyHemel

Welcome to UKP! 

It would help if you provided more info about what type of punt you are looking for together with ideal locations.   Also, you are more likely to get a response if you post in the appropriate regional board(s), and if you start contributing to other parts of the forum.   :hi:  :hi: :hi:

Offline Thecunninglinguist

Search AW and find some women who seem willing to provide what you want at the price you are prepared to pay (or men as you haven't stated any preferences). When you find one you might fancy look at their AW number at the bottom of their page. Copy it and paste it into the search box, top right hand of the UKPunting page. Enter, see how many favourable reviews there are and if they deliver services you like. book them, do the deed, leave a review on UKP.
There is really nothing else you need to know, except maybe, some members get very hot under the collar at newby's who ask daft questions.

Offline Spacecowb0y

Read the wiki
Read reviews for your area
Contact a girl for a 30 min appt
Bust a nut  :lol:

Offline t0mm13

or call newbies a school boy/ WG heehee :sarcastic:

Offline cotton

Just find a chik you like the look of and go enjoy 30mins groping feeling licking fucking and just enjoy yourself. So long as your presentable with ok hygeine most hookers , even romanians, are pretty accomodating so long as you just want sex and dont want GFE kissing or any romantik nonsense, just enjoy her body, no kissing and youl be fine.

Offline Marmalade

It’s a tough old world so it is.

Hidden Image/Members Only

But there’s really not very much to it. If you are finding you don’t have the balls maybe best to wait a few years.  ;)

1312caleb

Thanks for all the info and the reply so.  Marmalade yep I've got the balls just don't want to get ripped off I know it goes with the territory sometimes but I'm not good with rip off merchants. Cheers for the heads up and yes Marmalade will u please hold my hand and guide me on this journey  :D

Offline Marmalade

Thanks for all the info and the reply so.  Marmalade yep I've got the balls just don't want to get ripped off I know it goes with the territory sometimes but I'm not good with rip off merchants. Cheers for the heads up and yes Marmalade will u please hold my hand and guide me on this journey  :D

The point is, there is no hand-holding.

You will get ripped off.
You probably will be disappointed.

The purpose of this website is not to give you personal assistance but to provide the tools so you
a) get ripped off less
b) perhaps get less disappointed.

The main tools are the Wiki guides and the reviews (including the AW number search facility). These have been explained numerous times. Starting a ‘help-required’ thread doesn’t give you more than those, it simply identifies you as a bit of a lazy cunt. So my suggestion is man up, and use the site properly.

Offline Cum_again

Pick a tart with good reviews, pay the money, fuck her hard, do something you wouldn’t normally get to do with a civvie

Review her.

Simple.

James JJ

Just do your homework mate.   Don't pay too much attention to the AW reviews but this tends to be a good/more honest source of information.   Maybe book a half hour with a fit little thing first so if you bottle it or let nerves or anxiety get in the way (like I did)  you haven't lost too much money.

Offline Slaveofnature

OK so here goes. Very New to this punting malarkey but thought ohhh well what the hell the time is now.

Tried AW not sure really who's best so jumped on here. This is my first post and I'm looking to pop my first punt cherry in the next few days. Any help recommendations would be much appreciated.some of the post I've read in here are helpfull. Funny as fuck and rather frightening. So please as the New brew boy of the group any help is good help.

Enjoy and thanks in advance. Caleb

Caleb, log onto AW, choose someone you like the look of, contact them using a punting phone if privacy is important, arrange a meet, let the anticipation of rampant no holds sex make you a shaking wreck, go to meet, have great time, go home exhausted. Its as simple as that. I started 10 months ago and just went for it with no advice or tips or anything. Its easy. Some will be better than others and you as mentioned you will be ripped off if you don't chose carefully, but cross referencing here is the thing to do. Be careful of AW girls with 0 ratings.
Enjoy yourself and watch the money in your bank account disappear like sna aff a dyke.

Offline PleadInsanity

Pick out a handful of potentials and post them up for feedback or have a search of their AW ID on here.
And as already said read the wiki, it really does cover everything you need to know.

Offline nigel4498

If you follow the 4 'F' s of punting you'll be fine.
Find, Fee, Fuck, Flee.
As simple as that

Offline Spacecowb0y

If you follow the 4 'F' s of punting you'll be fine.
Find, Fee, Fuck, Flee.
As simple as that

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Arfa2stroke

Don't forget to review....you take, you give back

Health and Fitness

It's best to read the punting wiki pages. I read through them all before I even joined as they are full of useful information.

Offline shagmore

Find someone with good reviews on AW, then more importantly cross reference with this site, and see what the reviews are. If they are all good, then you stand a god chance of having a good first encounter.
Or just go for anyone, fuck the reviews and go in all guns blazing and hope not to get ripped off - I would not suggest this second option unless you have mega big gahonies made of steel.