Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can somone explain ...  (Read 2150 times)

Offline jeanphillipe

External Link/Members Only

...why this girl show her face in preview pics but hides them in main gallery? she tours i wanted to chance it but that bit confused me.

edit: apologies i should have read the reviews first, ive now lost interest in this girl.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:46:25 pm by jeanphillipe »

Online OakTree

The girl in the preview pics is not the same girl in the gallery.

I’m pretty certain the preview shots will not be the girl you see. Also she claims to be Indian but has her nationality as Brazilian.

Google search her images and you get all sorts of hits. If it looks to good to be true, chances are.....

Her reviews pretty much confirm it.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 07:05:59 pm by OakTree »

Offline jeanphillipe

Cheers fella, i had a recent encounter with a photoshopped girl dont want a repeat.

Offline Liverpool

The girl in the preview pics is not the same girl in the gallery.

I’m pretty certain the preview shots will not be the girl you see. Also she claims to be Indian but has her nationality as Brazilian.

Google search her images and you get all sorts of hits. If it looks to good to be true, chances are.....

Her reviews pretty much confirm it.

Some indigenous tribes in Brazil are referred to as Indians so it could be a heritage thing. Hugely unlikely I know....

Offline PatMacGroin

Even without doing a search on the pictures, you can see the profile includes pictures of atleast 3 different women. The woman from the main profile shots have has several tattoo's. Some of the photo's in the gallery appear to have a much darker complexion.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Cheers fella, i had a recent encounter with a photoshopped girl dont want a repeat.
How about a review and link, break the ice and join the club.

Offline jeanphillipe

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=176784.0

I mentioned it in the topic above, thing with reviews for me is:

i dont have any kind of sex, dont do DFK peck on the lips at most, usually i just go for a strip tease body to body massage and finish via oral/hand job/titty wank/tip drill. got a mild foot fetish too. so mostly softcore stuff

which is why i cant hand out positive reviews, it would just mislead people. maybe i should just post the negative reviews tho. 

Offline Horizontal pleasures

i dont have any kind of sex, dont do DFK peck on the lips at most, usually i just go for a strip tease body to body massage and finish via oral/hand job/titty wank/tip drill. got a mild foot fetish too. so mostly softcore stuff

which is why i cant hand out positive reviews, it would just mislead people. maybe i should just post the negative reviews tho.
you are probably not the only one, do share your experiences please.

Online OakTree

That doesn’t matter. Your review would be about “your” experience and how you judge it. We all punt for our own unique pleasures. You’re not reviewing to please the crowd. We can then read and make our own minds up wether to visit or not to visit that SP.