Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy.Sophiaa  (Read 857 times)

toby2

External Link/Members Only

Sophiaa is gorgeous. slim, sexy Polish girl, 26 years old. She has blonde hair and big boobs. Boobs are enhanced but look real. Only by the feel of them the enhancement can be detected and I did a lot of boob enhancement feeling while I was there. I have seen her about 4 times now. Every visit an excellent experience. Her English is excellent. She is sociable and friendly.

Comm is done via a phone lady. In fact the same lady that used to do Victoria's calls so she recognised my voice. Communication is excellent either by call or text.

Venue is an apartment in the Chinese Quarter of Birmingham. The same apartment that Victoria used to have near the Hippodrome theatre. It is as expected, clean, tidy and modern. Good metered parking nearby.

Meeting
Sophia was wearing a see through black negligee and stockings with her ample boobs well visible. She greeted me with a passionate kiss even on my first visit. After the paperwork was sorted we kissed for a few minutes then I slowly remover her clothes. I laid her down on the bed and remover her stockings to reveal two beautiful feet. I like feet so I immersed myself in some serious licking. They were very tasty. Text on the menu was her juicy pussy, which I licked for a long time, with some light fingering, untill she climaxed into orgasm. She became very sensitive after climaxing and she pushed me away. Now it was my turn. My clothes were removed and she gave me a fantastic owo. Then a 69 followed by mish and cowgirl. Back to owo then I popped. A chat and more kissing followed then her loud musical phone alarm went off. She ignored this, turned it off and carried on for a while so she isn't a strict time keeper. Altogether a wonderful experience. I will return for more. She is in my top 3 girls list.

toby2

Sorry about the spelling mistakes in the review above. I will check more thoroughly in future.