Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sandy.Hot  (Read 1029 times)

32 review(s) for SANDY.HOT (25 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
49 review(s) for Lovely.Sandy girl (35 positive, 6 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Online samsung1

External Link/Members Only

1 Hour

This review is borderline neutral but decided to give a positive as I was in a good mood.

Was feeling like rolling the dice and taking a TOFTT but decided to visit a girl who I had seen in the past to avoid the devastation.

Communication

Very good, picked up first time got a preferred time slot and converses good english.

Incall at Masshouse Plaza next to Hotel La Tour

The deed

Met her at the door in a black bra with red outlining (fine touch), asked if I could shower as I was a bit sweaty.
Started off laying on the bed, mutual touching/ kissing/ stroking/ complimenting/ talking. Then moved onto the BJ then popped for the 1st time, which was a bit naff because she was only sucking what appeared to be 25% of my shaft due to her still wearing braces. (Darling if you are reading please take them off as its been 2/3 years now. lol). I returned the favor and went between her legs for a feast which was sweet and VERY sloppy, her juices were dribbling from my lips and went in for a kiss, she said no  :wackogirl:  :dancegirl: .

Popped the condom and she rode me cowgirl, a few minutes in she exclaimed " I am tired darling, your turn" in a husky voice  :lol:
Switched to missionary (what a delight) then doggy another delight. The bed which she had is utter crap as it ruins the angle you penetrate her, I had suggested getting a hard springy bed as its better for sex. Later we kept on switching positions as it was clear she wanted to make me cum as we had only 15 minutes left. From here it went abit downhill as she was rushing me out for another punter. She failed to make me cum for a 2nd time as her pussy is not very tight and was wanking me off like a pneumatic drill.

I decided I should leave and went for a shower to which she had turned the boiler off on me to get me out ASAP as another punter was waiting outside. I left 5 minutes early and felt groggy and stinking of sex but on the bright side had a fairly good time.

BTW she did not shower or wash her mouth for the next punter as I seen him walk to her door.

Verdict

7/10.

Fab boobs and arse.

Call me fussy but this review would be higher if she got rid of them braces and had her vagina tightened.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 04:55:33 pm by samsung1 »

Offline BillyBackDoor

Cheers for the review mate.  Did you get CIM on your first pop?

I have thought about seeing Sandy again for the anal, but CIM could seal the deal.

Online samsung1

Cheers for the review mate.  Did you get CIM on your first pop?

I have thought about seeing Sandy again for the anal, but CIM could seal the deal.

No, tbh I did not think of it at the time, will probably ask if I return. I dont think CIM is listed on her likes

Likoli1

« Last Edit: December 27, 2015, 07:33:42 pm by Likoli1 »