Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 4 hand FBSM with all the trimmings  (Read 1222 times)

Offline Clipit

Hi gents. Travelling to London as I type this and looking for a decent quality massage with 4 hands on a massage table with European hotties. Would really appreciate it if there are any recent experiences that fit into this category in central or west London. Thanks a million.

Offline kaj314

Have not been but remember reading positives on this place on here...Jyoti comes recommended on a different forum but noticed she is only outcall now!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 10:57:16 pm by kaj314 »

Offline rockinghut

Have not been but remember reading positives on this place on here...Jyoti comes recommended on a different forum but noticed she is only outcall now!

External Link/Members Only

I've used these guys in the past (although looks like I didn't leave a review for whatever reason). The massage itself is really good, but it's a limited experience in that they control where your hands go, you are face down for most of it etc. Still I thought it was worth the money if you are looking for something with minimal effort.

Offline Clipit

Thanks guys.  I tried to book Jyoti this evening, but it was a £300 minimum for out all only. I cant justify that price for a massage for 90 mins.

Offline mukid

Shame Jyoti only does outcalls, in general this lot seem to have changed the way they operate since the old boss Eva retired.