Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxnicoletheonexx Croydon Ebony  (Read 1031 times)

Offline horsa

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen her? I want to visit her for my 1st 2018 blowjob punt

Offline NickA

Has anyone seen her? I want to visit her for my 1st 2018 blowjob punt

Yes, last year. Gorgeous - but knows it. So doesn't work quite as hard as you'd like her to. Made a big fuss of getting her hair messy with spunk. Paranoid about it. But took length very well, and will definitely go to town on your cock. Had some pubic hair when I saw her - which is actually a plus for me, but may not be for others. Gets off on being rimmed, if I recall.

Offline horsa

Yes, last year. Gorgeous - but knows it. So doesn't work quite as hard as you'd like her to. Made a big fuss of getting her hair messy with spunk. Paranoid about it. But took length very well, and will definitely go to town on your cock. Had some pubic hair when I saw her - which is actually a plus for me, but may not be for others. Gets off on being rimmed, if I recall.

is her BJ really good?

Offline NickA

is her BJ really good?

It was very good. Loads of spitting and slobbering - if that’s your thing. But she’s bigged it up so much in her AW profile, it would have to be. Personally, I got off on fucking a hot young black chick with a heavenly arse more than the BJ. But that’s just me! If you pay her a visit, please write a review.

Offline frosty

Thanks for this. Sounds like it was a good punt. Even though it was last year would it still be worth doing a full review? Would probably help give those interested in her such as op and myself an idea of whether she's worth seeing.

Online Gentlelovemaking

NickA is there a celebrity she looks similar to so I can get an idea of what she looks like ?

Offline NickA

NickA is there a celebrity she looks similar to so I can get an idea of what she looks like ?

Ian Beale from EastEnders  :rolleyes:

What can I say?  Nice looking, great body, and could such a golf ball through a length of hosepipe. Agreed, I didn't post a review at the time, and in hindsight perhaps I should have done. But I've shared most of the info and details here. There really is only one thing for it: make a booking and see for yourself.

Online Gentlelovemaking

Ian Beale from EastEnders  :rolleyes:

What can I say?  Nice looking, great body, and could such a golf ball through a length of hosepipe. Agreed, I didn't post a review at the time, and in hindsight perhaps I should have done. But I've shared most of the info and details here. There really is only one thing for it: make a booking and see for yourself.

Thanks for the info, I’m a little hesitant on booking SP’s without face pics nowadays unless they are reviewed and or have a banging body.

There must be someone you can compare her to

Offline NickA

Thanks for the info, I’m a little hesitant on booking SP’s without face pics nowadays unless they are reviewed and or have a banging body.

No I'm afraid there isn't. Anything else I can do for you? Unzip your fly and put your penis inside the WG for you? Just let me know  :D

Online Gentlelovemaking

No I'm afraid there isn't. Anything else I can do for you? Unzip your fly and put your penis inside the WG for you? Just let me know  :D

Since you asked a review would be welcomed if you can

Offline tobyk1

I hate to dampen this parade ... but i saw her when she toured heathrow once .... nice big ass & small waist, good BJ, but when i twisted her into doggy it smelt like a croydon sewer system.  :manhater:

Ruined the experience, finished up, and got out of there asap. The condom also Stank  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Don't get me wrong, surely she has washed since then... so if you TOFTT then please leave a review, because she is pretty hot.

Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline NickA

I hate to dampen this parade ... but i saw her when she toured heathrow once .... nice big ass & small waist, good BJ, but when i twisted her into doggy it smelt like a croydon sewer system.  :manhater:

Ruined the experience, finished up, and got out of there asap. The condom also Stank  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Don't get me wrong, surely she has washed since then... so if you TOFTT then please leave a review, because she is pretty hot.

Oh dear. Sounds dreadful. Hygiene was bang on when I, er, banged her.

Offline frosty

Here you go - her verification pic was posted in this forum last year:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Gentlelovemaking

Here you go - her verification pic was posted in this forum last year:

Thanks Frosty you’ve saved me £80.

Not as attractive as I thought although her body looks good.