Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Preti at Club Classique, Loughborough  (Read 3022 times)

Offline Charliehutton

External Link/Members Only

Wow, what a body; the perfect hourglass figure, with an extra 5 minutes squeezed in either end. Good legs and a shapely, womanly arse, more than matched by simply magnificent tits - presumably enhanced - and enough meat around the middle to get to grips with, but only just. She's a lovely bronze colour - all over - who'd look right at home on the Copacabana. There's a bit of ink scattered about, but nothing of any consequence. She came into the room in her hookers heels wearing stockings and suspenders with matching bra and panties. A glorious sight, one to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained glass window.

She's a good looking girl, too. I do like a tart to look like a tart - within reason, at least - and Preti fits the bill nicely. She's had her lips done, but thankfully only to the point of giving her that pouty look that seems so in vogue nowadays, and not over the top. She was wearing plenty of skilfully applied make-up, which I always like, and I'm a sucker for fake eyelashes. There was no kissing, though, despite my matinee idol good looks :cool:. She said it was because it took too long to repair her make-up afterwards, and I could well believe it. Time is money, and I expect she's a busy girl. Pity, all the same.

She may be of mixed Indian and Thai heritage - though I'd never have guessed - but she's a thoroughly English gal, with a distinctive regional accent that I happen to like. There's nothing tarty or brassy about her demeanour, which I'd describe as quietly and pleasantly businesslike. She was quite content to let me dictate proceedings, and perfectly happy to take up whatever position I asked.

After taking my time in exploring her body it was on to the bed for RO from front and rear; there's no wandering off-piste, because her arsehole is firmly out of bounds, but no big deal. She positioned herself so I could play with her arse as she performed the blowjob, before straddling across for a delightful, leisurely spell of 69. Then on to the main event and a session of full throttle 'heels-to-heaven' facing the mirrored back wall, and the splendid sight of those lovely, stockinged legs flailing around as she was bounced about beneath me. Great stuff. A quick rattle doggy style saw me done in, before she skilfully finished me off by hand. She's new to CC as far as I know, but this ain't her first rodeo, and she clearly knows her stuff. Top drawer.

This was in the shop, rather than the apartment, and for half an hour I paid £90, including the £10 door fee. It's cheaper if you want to stick to the basics, but RO and 69 are a big part of any occasion for me nowadays, and I prefer to pay for the full GFE and go with the flow. Pity about the kissing, but everything else was top notch, and I'm already looking forward to paying her another visit.

Offline Coops72

Bloody hell Charlie, you beat me to it - nice TOFTT.

I could probably cut and paste your review because it is exactly what i had dictated in my time on my way back.

What an absolute beauty - i have seen many girls there and she is right up there with the best. Her body is to die for. Very slim but soft.

Offline Charliehutton

Bloody hell Charlie, you beat me to it - nice TOFTT.

:D Sorry about that, Coops. There'll be plenty of guys following us, I'm sure, and I doubt many of us will see her just the once.

Offline Coops72

:D Sorry about that, Coops. There'll be plenty of guys following us, I'm sure, and I doubt many of us will see her just the once.

I knew she would be right up your street with her hermitage and that lovely localish accent. I will be back!

Online scouting

She certainly does look gorgeous, you lucky pair  :drinks:

I like the thought of the hourglass with 65 minutes at either end Charlie  :cool:

Offline simon07

Ah well. Kissing is a deal breaker for me.
So a miss for Preti for me as there are always Thai options even where I am.

Offline Charliehutton

Thanks again for your review of Zara, Simon, it was reading it that brought Preti to my attention :hi:

Offline Coops72

I don’t want to sound smart but i had some lovely LFK with her. Maybe didn’t have a booking straight afterwards?

Offline zushiboys

weird Q: does she look more thai or indian?

Offline Coops72

I don’t really know, all I know is she was properly stunning. Lovely coloured skin - maybe slightly darker than some Thai’s if that helps?

Offline gbyld87

I saw this Preti on the schedule and thought she looked promising.  Good to know she lives up to it.  I hope she's still there next month.  I've been spending my pocket money on Zara recently.

Offline Charliehutton

Weird answer, too, Mr Z, I really didn't think she looked either.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Nice one Charlie. Saw her the other day and there seems to be a few tasty looking additions to the rota.

Think I'd prefer less make-up, more kissing  :D.

I'm never sure of the exact pricing at CC, as have always paid £80 for hh with Chanel. Was the £90 Inc owo?

Also seen another interesting looking one at CC:

« Last Edit: April 18, 2024, 06:52:08 am by bobby_dizzler »

Offline Charliehutton

Was the £90 Inc owo?

Mine was covered, Bobby, but only because I'd said early on that I didn't mind either way. I'd be very surprised if it isn't included for those guys who want it as part of the GFE.

Offline typinghard

Looks like Club Classique would be worth the trip.

Offline gbyld87

Nice one Charlie. Saw her the other day and there seems to be a few tasty looking additions to the rota.

Think I'd prefer less make-up, more kissing  :D.

I'm never sure of the exact pricing at CC, as have always paid £80 for hh with Chanel. Was the £90 Inc owo?

Also seen another interesting looking one at CC:

This one has an AW account knocking about somewhere as well.

Offline Coops72

This one has an AW account knocking about somewhere as well.

Never managed to get the diaries aligned with Cassie

Offline Charliehutton

I'm never sure of the exact pricing at CC, as have always paid £80 for hh with Chanel.

That's an interesting question, Bobby; the price of half an hours gfe in the shop - £70 + £10 door fee - always matched the set price of £80 in the apartment, which makes me wonder if the apartment price is now £90.

Offline gbyld87

That's an interesting question, Bobby; the price of half an hours gfe in the shop - £70 + £10 door fee - always matched the set price of £80 in the apartment, which makes me wonder if the apartment price is now £90.

I saw Kimi at that apartment last week and paid 80.  The 10 extra is usually just that - for extras.  Zara charges extra for cof and rimming, and Ellie an extra tenner for owo.  So I assume the 90 was down to an extracurricular activity.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Well done Charlie my old pal. Good to hear that you had such a lovely time. She looks like she has a great body on her.

Offline mr.bluesky

Good review Charlie  :thumbsup: , she does look a stunner , Loughborough is a bit off the beaten track for me but one to consider if I'm ever passing that way. I notice from their website a few of those ladies are also at Victoria House in Lutterworth more closer to home , Unfortunately that particular lady isn't otherwise I'd be over there like a shot.
" make a bishop kick a hole in a stain glass window" now that's an expression I've not heard before  :D
« Last Edit: April 20, 2024, 07:19:29 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Charliehutton

" make a bishop kick a hole in a stain glass window" now that's an expression I've not heard before  :D

I'd love to claim it as my own, Mr B, but I just shamelessly stole it from Raymond Chandler  :D

Offline happyboylouis

Pretti is very pretty, shes a nice petite girl, with a tone figure, few tattoos and nice natural looking bolt ons, she looks mixed more like thai and english to me.
She likes to let you lead, and follow. She doesn't really kiss(more like a peck) and doesn't like CIM. Gets better the more you see her.

She to use to work at Sheffield GFE as Kitty. But shes left there now. Not sure why the last 2 people gave her a neutral and negative reviews. I think she good.
She now works at the Manchester Bury GFE on weekends. And has now moved to Club Classique.

Offline bobby_dizzler

Never managed to get the diaries aligned with Cassie

Good find. Is she fairly new to the game?

Offline bobby_dizzler

Pretti is very pretty, shes a nice petite girl, with a tone figure, few tattoos and nice natural looking bolt ons, she looks mixed more like thai and english to me.
She likes to let you lead, and follow. She doesn't really kiss(more like a peck) and doesn't like CIM. Gets better the more you see her.

She to use to work at Sheffield GFE as Kitty. But shes left there now. Not sure why the last 2 people gave her a neutral and negative reviews. I think she good.
She now works at the Manchester Bury GFE on weekends. And has now moved to Club Classique.

Thanks, just looked those up. Seems like things are improving now though, although kissing is a bit of a deal breaker for me.

Offline Coops72

Good find. Is she fairly new to the game?

Could easily be buy knows what she is doing. Very attractive as well.