Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Party planned for 3rd week in September - Cardiff Bay  (Read 6854 times)

Offline crfc

The balls deep bit is fine. It's the proximity of another 10 pairs of hairy bollocks that puts me off  :vomit: :rolleyes:
Just to help GP
Next party should be a back, sack n crack event, then no scary hairy balls hanging around  :scare:
A good way to desensitive is to Google   nutscapes   :angelgirl:

Offline jay07

It was an amazing experience. I now need to work through my remaining bucket list, but would be more than happy to do a MMF with any of the guys.

Offline joninbristol

Just to help GP
Next party should be a back, sack n crack event, then no scary hairy balls hanging around  :scare:
A good way to desensitive is to Google   nutscapes   :angelgirl:
...or you can check it out on Twitter :D: External Link/Members Only

Thanks for that piece of late night education crfc :hi:

Offline Mikey100

Well what can I say. Got a place due to some unlucky guy who had to cancel and oh am I glad he did.

What an event, thanks crfc and thats to everyone else for such fun.
As has already been said a good group of respectful guys and some bloody fantastic girls.
Great fun was had by all with no issues (apart from 1 bruised cock and lots of dehydration). One word - WOW
Each girl offered something different and were fantastic.

Offline crfc

I have been trying for a couple of days to write something sensible and relevant but I am struggling

I'm just glad 13 people had a great time...
It was not crfc's party it was the participants party, all I did was supply the means for a deal, plus some welshcakes and choccies (if WB hadn't scoffed them all before hand!)

Baking welshcakes etc has become a part of my therapy
I know things will get harder and not having my best friend to share my time with is so difficult WB has stepped upto the plate and been a great help in letting me talk about things that I just cannot with the staff at the clinic

So glad to read, finally, your reviews and that it went well, I am sure that when the next party is announced it will be just as good and hopefully full

I noted a response on a review referring to costs, in answer to that, the girls will only do ratios and rates that they are happy with WB told me the rate n ratio she would hold a party for and I then gave her an amount to guarantee the girls where happy at if only 1 attended or 10 (11 in fact did and it didn't seem to be a problem for anyone)

I still haven't replied to a few DMs I will but there have been covid related problems with arranging my late brothers funeral which meant it was postponed to next Wednesday and that has occupied my time

It was great to be able to thank those SS & SPs who have been there for me and that is all that matters

I'm no legend, just me   and sharing has always given me far more in life than anything
The kindness of strangers has been humbling, I have support both from local NHS and also my ex-service personnel organisations but the kindness shown here has been so gratefully received, thank you all YOU are the legends, just remember that...

If I've rambled or repeared myself, sorry, a grateful crfc  :drinks:

Offline Razor Boy

I’m sure there are quite a few here, myself included , that would be happy to be a sounding board for you if needed mate  :thumbsup: it’s a shame the messaging system here is so limited in its use for more than a few pm’s.
My offer is there mate  :hi:

Offline Mil 34

Offline crfc

Cheers again, I will consider doing something, it's just going from being the dependable one to a gibbering wreck has screwed my confidence
Once I've dealt with the funeral, hopefully I can talk

Offline Ricky Ticky

I’m sure there are quite a few here, myself included , that would be happy to be a sounding board for you if needed mate  :thumbsup: it’s a shame the messaging system here is so limited in its use for more than a few pm’s.
My offer is there mate  :hi:
I second this, shout if I can be of any help

Offline crfc

Thanks guys, may try to man up a bit and chat to you soon, brothers funeral is on Wednesday so once that is over I can try and reassess lifes twists and turns!
Finally finished reading the party reviews*, eek, so glad that it was such a hit, glad thay everyone got on in real life and girls were as good as I knew they would be
*4 attendees not reviewed yet mind, no idea who as WB kept the list of bodes naturally, would be nice if they could let everyone know their views on it especially as it might help those who are still unsure about attending a party in the future!