Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal - New boobs  (Read 1766 times)

Boblowjob

Just wondering if anyone has seen Crystal since she's had her new enhancements done?

Saw her last year and she's a cracking punt, plan to revisit very soon..

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Gatchaman

Yes, she is a great girl.  Do we know if she's definitely had them done?

np500

Going by the picture on her profile, I'd say she's had them done, she did have nice small breasts with lovely puffy nipples, I fear thay will just be larger breasts now, 10 a penny sort of thing ? So if anyone has seen her pre and post tit job it would be interesting to know if it's an improvement or ? As I've only seen her pre op .
« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:52:13 pm by np500 »

Husqvarna360

I met Crystal aka BLF and have recently reviewed, she has lovely sensitive nipples and she is a really sensible down to earth lovely girl and sounded like she had done some good homework before making her choice for enhanced boobs when I last met her.

I personally prefer natural breasts, but for sure I will still visit BLF.

:drinks: :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

Going by the picture on her profile, I'd say she's had them done

Difficult to tell, they look bigger than in real life in some of her older pics too.  I had quite a surprise (not in a bad way, I like 'em in all sizes) the first time I took her bra off as it was very heavily padded.

When I saw her with Welsh Barbie she was giving Barbie quite a grilling about her implants.

Who's going to be first to go and find out first hand?  :thumbsup:

Boblowjob

I'm planning on seeing her next week, if out schedules permit.

Offline HughJardon

I've always got an air of trepidation with new Tits,  mainly because I love Big Tits and play with them as much as Rocky Balboa played with his speed bag and don't like to be told there sensitive leave them be etc

She could be good to go though  :unknown:

Online webpunter

One of the gallery pics has the caption "New 34 E Enhanced breasts"  Thunderbirds are go  :lol:

Offline mrdiamond77

I have yet to see her myself.  Is she located in Cardiff?  I tended to like natural breasts only before, but have seen a few girls recently with enhanced and they have been well done.  Have to check them out for myself.

Offline HughJardon

One of the gallery pics has the caption "New 34 E Enhanced breasts"  Thunderbirds are go  :lol:

Fuck yeah  :thumbsup:

I haven't seen her either MrD tomorrow could be a good day... Sensitive nipples aside

Gatchaman

Oh yeah, completely missed that :dash:  The difference is very clear in a few of those new gallery pics
« Last Edit: January 08, 2017, 10:08:25 am by Gatchaman »

Gatchaman

I have yet to see her myself.  Is she located in Cardiff?  I tended to like natural breasts only before, but have seen a few girls recently with enhanced and they have been well done.  Have to check them out for myself.

She's in Barry Mr D, though she has occasionally done a hotel day in Cardiff.  Just dropped her an e-mail to ask if she has a Cardiff visit planned anytime soon.

np500

And she only does day time visits, at least that was the case when I saw her.

Gatchaman

And she only does day time visits, at least that was the case when I saw her.

Good point Red, same when I saw her.  Forgot about that as I tend to punt during the day, but important if you prefer evenings.  I think she did evenings on her hotel days.

Gatchaman

I've always got an air of trepidation with new Tits,  mainly because I love Big Tits and play with them as much as Rocky Balboa played with his speed bag and don't like to be told there sensitive leave them be etc

She could be good to go though  :unknown:

She says she's fully recovered  :dance:

Offline mrdiamond77

She's in Barry Mr D, though she has occasionally done a hotel day in Cardiff.  Just dropped her an e-mail to ask if she has a Cardiff visit planned anytime soon.

Thanks Gatcha.  I will put her on my HL for a future visit anyway.

Gatchaman

Well, I can confirm that Crystal's new boobs are very nicely done, the size suits her, and and her nipples are just as responsive as before :)

She's also fully recovered and was quite happy with them being squeezed and her nipples sucked/bitten/pulled :thumbsup:

Offline HughJardon

Well, I can confirm that Crystal's new boobs are very nicely done, the size suits her, and and her nipples are just as responsive as before :)

She's also fully recovered and was quite happy with them being squeezed and her nipples sucked/bitten/pulled :thumbsup:

This is the type of information that makes UKP the number 1 punters site in all the land,  very much appreciated G
I could imagine it was hard graft having her new puppies thrust in your face,  but hey someones gotta do it

Good Titty Tofft  :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

This is the type of information that makes UKP the number 1 punters site in all the land,  very much appreciated G
I could imagine it was hard graft having her new puppies thrust in your face,  but hey someones gotta do it

Good Titty Tofft  :thumbsup:

Hated every minute  :lol:

np500

As you know , I saw her in a 3 sum last summer before the double extension ! And thought thay were brobubly the nicest small tits I'd hung off, but hope to check them out some time . But good to hear thay're holding up just fine .