Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: VICKY - independent babes slough  (Read 1647 times)

Poggy6

External Link/Members Only

Private house on a main road in slough just off the M4, near the Mercedes Garage.
A lot on nearby street parking.

VICKY

English tanned brunette with pert breasts and a lovely round bum. A small tasteful back tattoo.
Stunning looks with a sexy smile, fully shaved pussy with very nice and inviting pussy flaps.

30 minute service £80

I arrived a little early and was shown upstairs by another girl , as I waited in a room I could hear loud moaning which I presumed was Vicky being fucked by another client, I found this a massive turn on and couldn’t wait to have my turn.

Vicky entered the room wearing a sexy smile, stockings and heels, I gave he the fee and she left for a short time after telling me to get comfortable .

I undressed and waited for her to return. As she came back into the room I starred playing with my already hard cock, she kissed me and sunk to her knees , looking straight up at me she licked my tool clean of the pre cum and gave me the most amazing blow job ever. I had to hold myself back from exploding. She them jumped on the bed and asked me to lick her pretty shaven pussy . Vicky then told me to stick my dick in her , she rubbered me up and I entered her wet but tight pussy , as I pounded away she told me to fuck her harder to make her moan like all the other boys had done today .

She was looking right into my eyes and I fucked her as she kept up the filthy talk , he exploded inside her and collapsed onto of her , she said wow I could feel that spunk coming out and told me I was a good boy with her sexy smile.

I will be back for a longer session with her soon ,

David 

Offline myothernameis

What a review, sounds to good to be true, sound like your a fluffy white knight tout

Offline Dick Emeroids

Agreed. What utter bollocks.
And geographically inept as well.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Chorley

Agreed. What utter bollocks.
And geographically inept as well.
Exactly. When  has Slough ever been in East Anglia.  :unknown:  :dash:

Poggy6

Yes , sorry chaps I posted it in the wrong region !!

James999

So in summary your "review" tells us that she does back to back conveyor belt type service and doesn't shower / wash between clients  :vomit:

Offline RAJEC

James999

In your other advert for her you told us

So in summary your "review" tells us that she does back to back conveyor belt type service and doesn't shower / wash between clients  :vomit:

Offline RAJEC

In your other advert for her you told us

Ban the cunt!  :manhater:

James999

Ban the cunt!

Not sure why you want me banned, but you're not the first, and probably won't be the last  :sarcastic:

Offline mh

Offline RAJEC

Not sure why you want me banned, but you're not the first, and probably won't be the last  :sarcastic:

Not you jimbo, I meant OP!

Poggy6

I’m sorry ! You’ve lost me !!

Poggy6

Why does a positive review mean your touting a girl for business ?

Offline myothernameis

Why does a positive review mean your touting a girl for business ?

Because to some like me, its to well written, it reads like a script

Offline RAJEC

I’m sorry ! You’ve lost me !!

Hopefully you won’t find your way back!

Poggy6

Not sure how you wanted me to write it , it’s a accurate account of my visit.

Offline RAJEC

Kooks22

Great review mate, I've met Vicky a few times too as I always found friendly. Has the prices changed at I Babes as I used to pay £100 for 30 minutes gfe.

Offline DrConners

Great review mate, I've met Vicky a few times too as I always found friendly. Has the prices changed at I Babes as I used to pay £100 for 30 minutes gfe.

Doubt you'll get a response Kooks - he's been banned - how did you miss that ?  :dash:

James999

Offline Beamer

Why are you reporting yourself you fucking idiot?

Ha Ha  :hi:

....and he says they must be banned!

Offline DrConners

What a way to go Kooks, wasting Admins time. Read the rules & man up you spineless bimbo  :thumbsdown:

Feel free to report me for that  :sarcastic:

James999

Kooks, why not reply here if you have something to say, or are you busy telling your mummy  :unknown:

Online finn5555

Got to admire the way he tells admin how to run his site  :crazy: kooks is a dopey cunt  :sarcastic: