Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Misadventures in Oxfordshire  (Read 603 times)

Offline Maverick1138

Just a bit of rant or rave, but thought I would share my misadventures on a nights stay in Oxfordshire.                                                                                                                                                                                                             

As per my usual habit of organising a WG prior to my travels, I trawled through AWank, messaged a few girls in the region, did a reverse booking and looked through the posts here. End result was not promising at all. Oxfordshire is pretty poor for punting I quickly realise.

I extended my search (reluctantly) to Agencies.
Was quite keen on Melody from Foxykittens (profile now removed) but wasnt keen on the set up after chatting to the "receptionist". So cancelled in advance.
I then settled for External Link/Members Only - she was much more my style although booking was set for £260 for 2 hours. I was happy with that and all set for an 11pm meet at my hotel.

On the evening however, I rang through and was told Selena had a straight 12 hour booking the night before and is exhausted so having a day off. Fantastic. So I had a last minute frantic search. Went back to the internet.

I rang Foxykittens, who said they were the ones giving me numerous miss calls the past 24 hours - even when I was at home !!  regarding my booking with Melody. I told them never to that again please. And asked who was available that night for Oxfordshire. I was given some options from which I chose Kirstine External Link/Members Only

I spoke to her and she sounded nice. She was in Birmingham and said 1.5 to 2 hours booking. I agreed. But she couldnt make it for 11 and needed more time. I am not functioning well beyond midnight so refused. Went back and chose Cassie. Spoke to her, she sounded croaky. Said no OWO so refused and went back to Kirstine and said ok for midnight. She said £280, I said I dont have that cash, she said transfer to my bank. I was like hmmm wait a sec.
She messaged back and said ok £250, I said ok, and then she said transfer me the money, I was like no its ok I have that cash. She insisted saying it was a long way to come down and wanted that cash in the bank. I was like nope.
All the while I am also getting texts from Cassie asking me to increase my time and she will agree to OWO! I said no!!
Rang the agency they said dont worry Kirstine will be there for midnight and cash is fine. She didnt sound too happy about the bank transfer request. Now I get a message from Kirstine saying she will make it for 1am. I rang the agency to cancel this messing about. They apologised.
I searched in desperation to local ads. Found Andra External Link/Members Only
She sounded alright. I knew pics would be fake but hey ho it was £140 for an hour and I will have change left over.
She got lost finding the hotel.  :dash:
At 1:20am she was wondering around, I told her to sod it and go home.

I had a nice wank and went to sleep. The best sleep I had in a hotel actually. And still got £260 in my wallet in the morning.  :hi:

Offline Lewis

Sounds about right for Oxford.

I'm not sure if other areas are the same, but there do tend to be a lot of unreliable WGs in the Oxfordshire area of late.