Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zeus spa. Slough  (Read 6034 times)

Offline Outcallguy

Hi.
Has anyone been into the new zeus soa in slough?
Ive not tried it and wondered if it was a good place for a bj?

Offline GmxJim

It looks like the old team from Divino may have taken it over again. Its the same Facebook Page but with the name changed to Zeuss. Good luck to them if they have, was also a great place to go.

Offline chunky

Is it the same building as Divinos. Would love to go back there.

Offline GmxJim

Yes, same building. After Divino's it was taken over by a swingers club that packed up last summer. They didn't change the downstairs but added more rooms upstairs. The facebook page for Zeus is the Divino page with a new name. The same reviews and photos are there from Divino. It looks like it may be the same set up as before.

Offline chunky

Thankyou. Cant go till mid april will post a review then.

Offline Outcallguy

If its the same place or similar do you know how much a quick bj would be?
Will pop alng if its reasonable

Offline chunky

When it was Divinos it was only massage and handjob cost 40.00 plus 20.00 to get in. It now costs 25.00 to get in. No idea what else they do till I visit in april. Heads up would be good.

Offline Outcallguy

THanks.
There is a new asian place mai health just up the road away from town.
£25 for a massage and £20 for hr.
worth a trip. Ive been twice.

Ron da Cuba

A nice skinny blonde Angela used to work at Divinos. We swopped mobile numbers and she is offering FS somewhere in Slough. She was so terrified of being found out by management that she made me memorise her mob number and her mine.

Offline Lone_survivor

If been one to the club it's a nice place not sure what other services they offer would be good to know as I'm planing on going there a lot

Offline Harvey123

Hi outcall....where abouts is that mai health sounds interesting???

Offline Outcallguy

Hi it is across the road from Milano pizza you can't miss it.
It's not on google for some reason though

Offline Harvey123

Do they offer anything else apart from HR?

Offline Outcallguy

Not sure. One girl is very opem the other is much straighter. Ive only been twoce. Once hr and once topless hr

Offline Harvey123

Cheers ...will go and check it out

Offline malks

A nice skinny blonde Angela used to work at Divinos. We swopped mobile numbers and she is offering FS somewhere in Slough. She was so terrified of being found out by management that she made me memorise her mob number and her mine.

Is she still in Slough? I can't find her AD on vivastreet, could you please link to it if possible?

Offline GmxJim

Is she still in Slough? I can't find her AD on vivastreet, could you please link to it if possible?
She is working at Zeus, I believe she is the manager.

Ron da Cuba

I contacted Angela yesterday and she is working at Zeus. So presumably no longer doing FS as an Indie. Her Wattsapp number showed that she had last been active at 5 a.m. When she worked at Divinos her hours were 1 pm to 4am which must have been a killer 6 days per week.
The 4am finish was to clean the place!
Anyhow not my problem.

Offline chunky

Hi Outcallguy. Was your massage at Mai health for half an hour.  45 pounds for an hour is a bit cheap but sounds good will give it a try. cheers.

Offline Barbool

That Mei place has been there for months. You'll be paying double that price if you want the hour.

Offline Outcallguy

No i meant £20 for hand relief. Just had a 30 min massage

Offline Harvey123

Was there any hint of more extras available there apart from HE?

Offline Ssoap

Hi it is across the road from Milano pizza you can't miss it.
It's not on google for some reason though

Is it this one 3 High St (A4) near bridge over the railway to Windsor ? External Link/Members Only

Offline Fisherman

Just done a review on this

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=189698.0

Summary £90 for a spa relax and hour massage and HJ. Ok service

Kooks22

This place is near and been reading up on this. Thanks for the reviews.