Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jenny GND - Dronfield - borderline Neutral to Positive  (Read 944 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5539044) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Festa

External Link/Members Only

An odd experience with a borderline assessment which differs from the views of others. Let me explain.

Contact. Initially by phone and then text. All done professionally. Booked 30 minutes at £90.

Location. Suburban and safe. Parked nearby and received a text identifying the house and to walk straight in. I did but this coincided with a neighbour coming out of their house and eyeballing me and another person parking their car at the opposite house. For obvious reasons, this was unsettling. Jenny met me inside the house.

The punt. I followed Jenny upstairs. The action began on the bed with some unusual kissing, a pecking which really was quite odd since it was done with a closed mouth. She is attractive with a shapely body which helped arousal but the damn pecking was distracting me. The pecking then moved to my cock and balls, it felt like a demented sparrow was exploring my nuts. OWO started but was limited and interspersed by the pecking again. Condom on and started with cow girl which was reasonable but not memorable and then missionary.

Jenny is polite and an attractive young lady. I guess the service matched a GND who perhaps did not fancy the bloke next door.  For some reason, my experience failed to match that of other reviewers which may have been down to me rather Jenny. Who knows?

Offline puntingfool

I think you and I had a slightly different take on what was effectively the same service.