Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: katalina previously Hot Katalina (Arnos grove)  (Read 2367 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline LEOJONTY

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw her some time ago. Booked for one hour in advance. However delayed in underground. So reached there 15 min late. She said can do 30 min but only one come. I really wanted to come twice. So she demanded full hour price eventhough can be there only45 min . that's the first  :thumbsdown:

Agreed and paid full price and led to undress and owo.  Its okis not the best. Prior to coming I warned her. She moved away and directed to her body. Then she complained about cim. She never mention it or I never had the intention. May be she does not want to freshed up after me  :wacko:

After clean up stayed up for a massage . not very good. I lost interest and left before 30 min. Not very good attitude. Be warned may it could be my race.... :timeout:

Its a border line natural ..

This is my personal experience.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 11:34:25 am by LEOJONTY »

Crooked i

She is hot as fuck! Regarding the assumption about race - would she have seen you at all if that was the issue?

Offline The_Don

Sorry it was only a Neutral for you.

As for a race, I'm mixed its wasn't a problem for her and she used to offer CIM

Links to old profile reviews:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=41

UberX

Leojonty, sorry to hear your experience that you did not enjoy her properly. Actually by chatting with her I realized that she sees all races but sometimes may be she got annoyed with big sizes that is mainly because she is very tight. And she told me she did CIM long time ago but when she started private life she has stopped CIM.

:)

JuliusSeizure

I also gave her a neutral but mainly because her state of an apartment put me off but she was ok punt wise.

Although the race thing she did mention that she is racist which at first made me laugh. She doesn't like other races but she said she will still see them as she doesn't turn away for business. Bitch be crazy  :unknown:

Offline The_Don

Although the race thing she did mention that she is racist which at first made me laugh. She doesn't like other races but she said she will still see them as she doesn't turn away for business. Bitch be crazy  :unknown:

News to me

As for a race, I'm mixed

JuliusSeizure

News to me

If your mixed race then that possibly why she hasn't mentioned it.

But yeah it came out of nowhere. I just thought it was inconsistent as she said she will happily see them for business.

Offline smiths

If your mixed race then that possibly why she hasn't mentioned it.

But yeah it came out of nowhere. I just thought it was inconsistent as she said she will happily see them for business.

That tells me she puts greed before her racism. Not a subject I have discussed with her but quite a number of EE WGs I have punted with over the years were racists, its how they were brought up to think, no excuse of course as people  should think for themselves and form their own opinions of people from meeting them.

Offline punk

I never saw her because she seem to have a bit of an attitude judging by some of the reviews on here.

If i wanted a bird with a attitude i'd get myself a girlfriend. :hi:

JuliusSeizure

I never saw her because she seem to have a bit of an attitude judging by some of the reviews on here.

If i wanted a bird with a attitude i'd get myself a girlfriend. :hi:

She's ok and is far from a negative for me. Attitude wasn't the issue, more that she was just a bit mechanical and you can see she's in it just for the money. But like I said in my review I think quite a few people would find her positive and have done previously.

UberX

I also gave her a neutral but mainly because her state of an apartment put me off but she was ok punt wise.

What a strange thing she told you openly she is a racist! :wackogirl:

Offline musicman007

i've seen her,great kisser and very good owo and great cowgirl...my beef was no touching of her pussy and ro was all of 2 minutes and she kept saying "no tongue inside"..flicking her pierced clit was about it!..also booked her for 2 hours on aw when i arrived went to pay for the 2 hours and she said she only sees new customers for an hour 1st booking..finally rushed me for 2nd pop.seemed aggreived i popped bang on the hour...saw her before i joined ukp so didnt bother writing a review :music:

Offline 4by4

Now if you were to tell us that you are black that would really be funny

Daveangel

Booked an hour a few weeks back and it was going well for a while until we started to get to the actual events starting
To quote her" I want to have a family in a few years,it's too big,im not used to having so big,it's bigger than ....."
She then said she only wanted to do half an hour.
Absolute stupidity,during the session she said I couldn't come back ,no worries as I wouldn't

Offline king tarzan

i ahd the same sort of experience with this queen idiot of a woman....
she is nuts to say the least.. would not use gel at all and kept whining that i cant get my banana in and constantly losing power in my erection and just about shagged her and would not let me lick her what seemed to be delicious mango!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline oldskoolfool

I have seen her about 3 times in the past. She was fine with me.  I'm black and the first time she still offered anal included no extra.  Had a very good time.  She was a bit off the last time I saw her last year though.  It's a bit of a mission to get to hers so haven't been back since

Offline punk

Sounds like she has a case of cock fatigue