Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - Hammersmith - Awful  (Read 2938 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
11 review(s) for Hot.Katalina (10 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline onedivergent

After having a wonderful session and experiences with a Russain beauty in Angelina I have to share this negative on a not so great Katalina from my last experience seen in Hammersmith last week after seeing a recent review on here. My mistake I literally only read the one review! Though saw a large number of positives listed!

So as I say I wouldn't make claims either way and say go not see about this one, because its my own experience but in the 17 or so minutes I was there it was truly off putting , downright unprofessional and not recommended.
Seen Hammersmith an evening after a curry last week
Just plain poor and odd. Yet speaking on the phone fine. 1 hour booking agreed.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Nothing wrong with how she looked but ,she seemed mediacted shall we say and part in some trance state. She was also making several remarks about my size (yes I've put on some lockdown weight who hasn't) and that maybe I shouldn't be having Curry before meeting her.
These remarks as well as her very off demeanour is the representation of who I encounted.

She does look great but for whatever reason and the glazed spooky style in how she was commuictaing with me I found very off putting and after having my shower and led up stairs I was having doubts.
Once in room she reiterated what was on offer and asked for the money at this point I said I would only like 30 minutes.
Flat out she asked why are you doing this you have been here 10 minutes already (it was probably about 7!) Anyway I said let's call it 15 and I'll go now if you want.
To which she made some sarcastic remark about my food choices 'before fucking'
I didn't really want this sort of vibe and there was silence. She gave me some chat back in a robot like way and I said OK thats enough thanks I'm going we clearly don't get on. She said something about me being arrogant and I ignored her and said how much for 15 minutes because I'll pay you just for that!
Her mixed persona of glazed look and puzzlement said to me I was better off not even paying yet I actually felt scared to suggest that. I don't think I was even there 17 minutes which she claimed so I gave her the money for 15 minutes (I was there about 10 minutes! And nothing more than a kiss at the door)

The whole experience was one where the attitude marks against her being an engaging encounter. And as I say she seemed not 100% with it (we can speculate as to why) one has to go in with that in mind whatever past reviews (with respect to them) say.
Certainly I've read since that she's not for the faint hearted and other things I would say the same and I won't get into suggesting anything else but definitely an awful experience like no other since I've been here and I can't recommend.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 12:18:18 pm by onedivergent »

Offline bedhedred

I am careful not to eat anything other than bland stuff before a punt. Going in reeking of curry is asking for trouble.

I agree from my one experience with her that she is quite business like and not the friendliest.

Offline onedivergent

And an SP should be fresh and of sound mind and decent attitude too!!
Wise isn't to be as clean ourselves for sure granted. She may have taken exception though I would wash and freshen up, v clean guy but her trance like demeanour and personal remarks in attempting to make me feel like shit were scandalous really. I imagine she called me arrogant because I wasn't biting back or pandering to her. Hard one to warm to. Most certainly off putting for any sex even though very hot. Feel sorry for her because I don't think she coping I dare not say that to her at the time but obvious to me wasn't right and didn't seem to like that I had an enjoyable time out for a curry for mates birthday then coming to see her. She's  just negative and zoned out. Never met her before but acting like a nagging girlfriend. Clearly no connection which is essential for me but I would  think her idea of that though is based on control. It's her way of coping in providing her service. Awful experience. Oh well.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 12:44:53 pm by onedivergent »

Offline salome

Perhaps it's just me but I don't mind girls being direct. She starts off cool but at least on my one visit she warmed up and there was even a bit of banter.

As bhr, a couple of bananas is what I eat! Sorry you had a crap time.

Offline onedivergent

The one ever time I have curry food man and then see a working girl!  to be honest we should be able to eat or do anything before that's not really the issue here. It's the service I experienced.
Let's not forget that.

Though I note the link to having such a meal before and mindful in future. I do say in the scheme of things it should not be a big factor

I appreciate the comments made
And recognise she's an aquired taste who wants control but on my experience there was more than a little amiss. It's a duty to review that because I was more than confident of coping and enjoying her company (based on all the positives) and was thinking her attitude would be sexy but no sorry.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 12:59:19 pm by onedivergent »

Offline Random poster

To be honest what ive gleaned from this:

1. You are overweight
2. You spend the first 10 minutes on chit chat about how your day is going (had a curry)
3. You cancel at short notice or during the punt

Nothing wrong with the 3 points above but probably why it went south.
Banned reason: White knight
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bedhedred

Perhaps it's just me but I don't mind girls being direct. She starts off cool but at least on my one visit she warmed up and there was even a bit of banter.

As bhr, a couple of bananas is what I eat! Sorry you had a crap time.

BTW, I love onions garlic spicy kebabs etc. And it annoys me that I have to stay off them during "operations" 😂

I've had one Hungarian say to me "have you been eating onions?" and it was hours before and I'd used mouthwash. These girls have done this 000s of times and they have practiced their excuses for denial of service.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 01:19:00 pm by bedhedred »

Offline onedivergent

1. You are overweight
2. You spend the first 10 minutes on chit chat about how your day is going (had a curry)

Let's put it on her shall we not me.
Irrelevant what size i am hardly obese
Are you wanting to book me ?
You sound like an idiot.
Review my experience of her not me.
Now if you don't mind.
Just because you had an enjoyable experience! Fair play to you.
I can do with my time what I want on my punt mate. And if I choose to reduce the service time then I shall. Just like anyone else or an SP.

Clearly you want to 'curry' favour with her. Just face it she didn't give me a good service but I'm touched you are so taken with me that I didn't get one. Who cares what you think you sound very naive! I've learnt a lot on how to punt so won't engage with you and whatever you're trying to white knight an SP who doesn't even know you. Take a look at yourself and you're in fantasy land

Offline stonebow1

She's Russian, they are direct. I wouldn't take it personally. If anything she's doing you a favour because she's telling you what everyone else is thinking  :D

Offline bedhedred

Clearly you want to 'curry' favour with her.

Boom boom! 😂

Offline golden bull

She probably had the munchies and was pissed off you didn’t get her a take out 😤

Offline MrBeano

She's Russian, they are direct. I wouldn't take it personally. If anything she's doing you a favour because she's telling you what everyone else is thinking  :D
shes russian? it says Hungarian on her profile

Offline Random poster

Shes hungarian and open and direct on the chat, has a personality
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 01:36:51 pm by Random poster »

Offline Nagilum

She is certainly a marmite punt as I have said in my review years ago. Sorry for the bad punt OP. On to the next one  :drinks:

Offline onedivergent

shes russian? it says Hungarian on her profile
Angelina is Russian a previous punt before this unconventional Hungarian with the somewhat odd behaviour. No mean to confuse!

Offline onedivergent

She is certainly a marmite punt as I have said in my review years ago. Sorry for the bad punt OP. On to the next one  :drinks:

:drinks:
Each to own with this one for sure. Just heads up on the glazed and robotic nature of her communication totally spooked in way she was speaking - the slow state. The sarcastic and attitude is obviously just her way of dealing with customers but her zoned out way or whatever it was shouldn't be working in that state. That's the clear and obvious point above all everyone should understand.
That wouldn't be marmite for anyone it would just be poo all round
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 02:25:58 pm by onedivergent »

Offline onedivergent

She probably had the munchies and was pissed off you didn’t get her a take out 😤
:D

Offline smellychip

Clearly the 2 of you didn’t gel, it happens sometimes. But going in smelling of curry wouldn’t have endeared you to her either. If she stank of curry I guess you wouldn’t have been pleased and left her a bad review for that or walked out, as I would have done.

Offline Random poster

He probably didnt smell of curry.

He probably sent her too many messages to arrange the meeting then turned up and started talking about his day, how he had just had a curry.

She's eastern european and culturally direct so probably said you could do with laying off the food a bit.

As he felt upset he thought he would go for 30minutes instead of 1 hour which obviously pissed her off.

She would have smoked a small spliff at some point - she probably likes a little smoke to get in the zone  and then enjoys the gym/exercise/sex whilst stoned.

No money changed hands and he saved £100 that can be spent at the curry house.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 03:30:41 pm by Random poster »

Offline king tarzan

1. You are overweight

Racist digs.. drug addict...pathetic attitude..
It ain't the OP
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline king tarzan

Let's put it on her shall we not me.
Irrelevant what size i am hardly obese
Are you wanting to book me ?
You sound like an idiot.
Review my experience of her not me.
Now if you don't mind.
Just because you had an enjoyable experience! Fair play to you.
I can do with my time what I want on my punt mate. And if I choose to reduce the service time then I shall. Just like anyone else or an SP.

Clearly you want to 'curry' favour with her. Just face it she didn't give me a good service but I'm touched you are so taken with me that I didn't get one. Who cares what you think you sound very naive! I've learnt a lot on how to punt so won't engage with you and whatever you're trying to white knight an SP who doesn't even know you. Take a look at yourself and you're in fantasy land

Don't take to heart..
She has a lover boys fan club on here..
If they saw shit coming out if her ass they would assume it's dairy milk chocolate mouse!!

Offline Random poster

I am asian, no problem at all.

I am positive its how he dealt that caused issues with her give the many positives she has on here.

she asked me to wash hands, as i was washing i mentioned i was vaccinated and she said "doesnt mean you dont wash hands" - so I 100% get what people mean - she is likely to jump to conclusion or be acerbic. I was only making "small talk"

Some girls dont like inane chat or too many messages etc

She made a comment about my clothes as she was right they were in a state as id just grabbed them off the floor and was wearing them whilst doing some DIY I needed to sort.

So i think she calls it as she sees it and OP is probably a bit chubby and needs to get down the gym, where she spends plenty of time - hence the knockout body and tight vagina.

Its how you handle it or the conversation etc.

Service levels top notch, an excellent punt.

I am not in her fan club, i fucked her once and maybe will again - i would say at £120 its the best value going for what I am looking for.

I would prefer to fuck foxy natalia another girl KT had an issue with - shes £230 an hour with cim

Renata is £130 and im bored of her

who else is there gym toned, lithe and sexy - let me know...

-

I can understand a review saying "awful" if he actually fucked her but due to some issue they had an arguement and it didnt happen - he walked. Awful would be appropriate if money changed hands.

She smokes weed? So what - i pay for sex - no one's perfect

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 04:52:11 pm by Random poster »

Offline king tarzan

I am positive its how he dealt that caused issues with her give the many positives she has on here.

she asked me to wash hands, as i was washing i mentioned i was vaccinated and she said "doesnt mean you dont wash hands" - so I 100% get what people mean - she is likely to jump to conclusion or be acerbic. I was only making "small talk"

She made a comment about my clothes as she was right they were in a state as id just grabbed them off the floor and was wearing them whilst doing some DIY I needed to sort.

So i think she calls it as she sees it and OP is probably a bit chubby and needs to get down the gym, where she spends plenty of time - hence the knockout body and tight vagina.

I am not in her fan club, i fucked her once and maybe will again - i would say at £120 its the best value going for what I am looking for.

I would prefer to fuck foxy natalia another girl KT had an issue with - shes £230 an hour with cim

-

I can understand a review saying "awful" if he actually fucked her but due to some issue they had an arguement and it didnt happen - he walked. Awful would be appropriate if money changed hands.

your choice if you want to bat for her..

Offline Bartolomeo

BTW, I love onions garlic spicy kebabs etc. And it annoys me that I have to stay off them during "operations" 😂

I've had one Hungarian say to me "have you been eating onions?" and it was hours before and I'd used mouthwash. These girls have done this 000s of times and they have practiced their excuses for denial of service.

Unfortunately if you've had a sizeable amount of onions and/or garlic, you can detect the smell on breath for hours, even if you've used mouthwash. That's why i avoid those sort of foods on day of a punt

Offline Random poster

KT - come on the girls come and go - I don't love these ho's - I am batting for other punters who fuck this style of girl.

Link sent me by someone else with similar tastes.

She told another punter he had hairy ears

I got "your dick definitely isnt small,but its not big" and "your clothes need ironing"

Given she is direct and honest I reckon the OP is a sterotypical chubby asian guy with hygiene issues and a curry fetish.

I can say this without coming across as racist given I am asian as well.

Those who have delicate egos may find her too direct

« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 07:36:31 pm by Random poster »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

-

I don't know who you think you are to be slagging the OP off and white knighting this prossie, but comments like yours have no place here. The poster had the booking, he was there not you, he has reviewed it as he found it.

Oh and BTW racist comments come with an immediate ban. We only have your word for your ethnicity.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 08:01:53 pm by daviemac »

Offline onedivergent

Wow! Tell that Random poster to do one man. What strange comments. Assumptions all wrong as well. Maybe he should stick more details in his own reviews.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 08:10:13 pm by onedivergent »

Offline king tarzan

Unfortunately if you've had a sizeable amount of onions and/or garlic, you can detect the smell on breath for hours, even if you've used mouthwash. That's why i avoid those sort of foods on day of a punt

Only curry I avoid is Aloo methi..
That methi smell stays all over you for about 4 days no matter how many times you shower and use deodorants and cologne

Offline king tarzan

KT - come on the girls come and go - I don't love these ho's - I am batting for other punters who fuck this style of girl.

Link sent me by someone else with similar tastes.

She told another punter he had hairy ears

I got "your dick definitely isnt small,but its not big" and "your clothes need ironing"

Given she is direct and honest I reckon the OP is a sterotypical chubby asian guy with hygiene issues and a curry fetish.

I can say this without coming across as racist given I am asian as well.

Those who have delicate egos may find her too direct

That woman is nuts..
If she wasn't super fit the white knight defence of her would be weaker..
It's no joke driving to her, in traffic, wasting petrol and your money ready to be confronted by a drug addict and so induced is she in drug mode she fucks my hour up completely!
Bitch!

Offline Random poster

Hi

With all due respect im not slagging him off. I put curry fetish on my comment for a laugh, im asian i eat curry...he said i was "currying" favour.

He has done a good review, ive also contributed and said yeah she definitely smokes weed for those who want to avoid smokers/stoners. That is why she was "spaced out".

I fucked her this week, shes excellent.

He may have been perceived to be annoying on booking, spent ages in the toilet or took a dump and started talking about food before handing the money over. He may have smelled strongly and then explained he had just had a curry.

I've had a girl pat me on the stomach and say "when is it due" when I was out of shape.

I dont think she is mentally unstable drug addict with an attitude problem - something triggered her, just my gut feeling.

Offline king tarzan

Hi

With all due respect im not slagging him off. I put curry fetish on my comment for a laugh, im asian i eat curry...he said i was "currying" favour.

He has done a good review, ive also contributed and said yeah she definitely smokes weed for those who want to avoid smokers/stoners. That is why she was "spaced out".

He may have been perceived to be annoying on booking, spent ages in the toilet or took a dump and started talking about food before handing the money over. He may have smelled strongly and then explained he had just had a curry.

I've had a girl pat me on the stomach and say "when is it due" when I was out of shape.

I dont think she is mentally unstable drug addict with an attitude problem - something triggered her, just my gut feeling.

Relax now..
Which curry you like more

Lamb?
Or
Chicken?

Offline hendrix

Fucking hell. What a disgrace some of the comments in this review are :thumbsdown:

Offline ollielon

I am careful not to eat anything other than bland stuff before a punt. Going in reeking of curry is asking for trouble.

I agree from my one experience with her that she is quite business like and not the friendliest.

:lol:  :lol: that made me laugh .... i only eat smoked salmon with a slice of lemon before a punt and spread cucumber on my raw skin for extra moisturising effect ...

=> this WG has a reputation for being direct ... does not bother me if she know how to take a joke back ... well done OP for walking while still being a gentleman and honouring the fee

Offline Wonner647749

Fucking hell. What a disgrace some of the comments in this review are :thumbsdown:
it’s hilarious really. I’m pretty sure that if an escort knew about this site they would give no fucks about any reviews they got, and yet the fan clubs always come out in force when their fav gets the slightest bit of criticism

Offline lillythesavage

Its Ok though, he was not slagging off the OP,  :lol:

Offline Random poster

Relax now..
Which curry you like more

Lamb?
Or
Chicken?

I go for a chicken jalfrezi at home,  but when out will order lamb if its hot or a mutton vindaloo.

I have never tried aloo methi.

I can 100℅ vouch for the asian cooking smell that can linger, my mum would never cook strong curry in the house and would always have the windows open and would always comment on other relatives houses that would carry a strong smell that just lingers in clothes and hair.

Its a bit like hash or cigarette smell which lingers also but obviously nowhere near as strong.

I've obviously taken things into a strange territory so will expect my marching orders - but you honestly cant say anything about black or asian issues without causing someone to be offended anymore.

Why was curry specifically mentioned in the review and weight if it wasnt integral to the issues experienced:

"She was also making several remarks about my size (yes I've put on some lockdown weight who hasn't) and that maybe I shouldn't be having Curry before meeting her."

I mean FFS....
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 09:43:09 pm by Random poster »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi

You just can't resist can you, despite what I said you are still slagging him off and trying to blame him for the shit service your favourite prossie gives.

Well you'll soon have plenty of time to shag her and cry on her shoulder about being banned.

Offline golden bull

Wow that escalated quite fast, he should’ve quit while ahead but got aloo bit gobi…… I suppose that’s Korma….

I’ll get my hat  :hi: Taxi!! 🚖
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 11:11:57 pm by golden bull »

Offline yesbby

He needs to tikka long hard look at himself

Offline bedhedred

Wow that escalated quite fast, he should’ve quit while ahead but got aloo bit gobi…… I suppose that’s Korma….

I’ll get my hat  :hi: Taxi!! 🚖

🤣🤣🤣🤣
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 11:24:34 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Zelper

This comments had me crying. Must have been the onions.

Offline Kamilondon

Ah mate that just cracked me up 😂 after a shitty few weeks I have had this has put a big smile on my face
Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.

Online palatino

Another thing this review demonstrates is how important it is too write even about providers who have a lot of reviews already. There's always more to be learned!
Anyone booking her is right to take a considered decision, weighing up her good looks and decent service with her strict time keeping, cold demeanour and at times acerbic remarks.
I think the OP was quite generous to pay anything at all.