Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Katalina xx - Canning Town  (Read 1167 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Offline rover_100

External Link/Members Only

Neutral because meet never happened, through no fault of my own.

Profile states to call and not text, so I called a few times between 0900 - 1100. No answers at all so dropped a text asking for an hour. She asked me to call so I did, offered an evening time, confirmed prices and what was included and the hour length once again, all good on the basis I confirmed the appointment 1 hour before. Confirmed it at the agreed time and she came back to me saying she could only offer 30 minutes. I thought sod it and cancelled as that wasn't what I asked for hours in advance (in writing and in the call).

Asked if I could book something the next day as I had her attention, she told me I had to call her tomorrow morning as she does no bookings in advance - even though the fault here was her own. Completely shit attitude with no attempt to make up for a balls up on her side. Rather put my hard earned in someone else's pocket. Real shame because she looks FAF.

Offline Convince Me

She has a long queue of clients so your few quid makes no real difference, unfortunately for us punters.

Offline tantraman

... Real shame because she looks FAF.

... that she is, as shown in collected pics here :music: