Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: XX Katalina XX London (N22)  (Read 3859 times)

62 review(s) for xx Katalina xx (45 positive, 11 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mr man

My first visit to this lovely lady.

Link: External Link/Members Only
Duration: 1hr
Price: £80
Services: DFK, OWO, 69, lots of squeezing, groping and grinding while snogging each others face off.
Description: Not as tall as some suggested. I'm 6'2 and even with her heels on I had to tilt my head down a bit to kiss her. At the end we stood and kissed again without her heels and I had to squat right down "I'm too small!" she joked. I'd guess she's about 5'4 maybe 5'5 at a push. Very fit, she goes to the gym everyday, flat hard stomach and amazing legs (legs are my thing). Small cute boobs. Gorgeous bright blue eyes. Long black hair. Profile states 29yr old. I'd say she could easily knock a few years off this and get away with it. I also thought she looked even slimmer than in her pics.

Mixture of permit parking, pay and display and even some free residential parking in the area. I managed to find a free space on the road just a minute walk from hers, this was lunchtime on a Friday.

I had emailed her the previous day asking what time she'd be starting on Friday. She replied stating she starts at 11am but can generally call her from 9am onwards to make bookings.
So I called the next morning (she answers the phone herself) and arranged to see her lunchtime. I arrived on her road, she text me her door number and asked me to call when outside which I did. She immediately let me in.

Katalina has been on my HL for a very long time. But either she's been away on holiday or I've been put off by a bad review just when I wanted to see her. I now wish I'd gone to see her sooner!
I read a bad review about her that stated there's no emotion in her eyes and she doesn't smile etc. To me this couldn't be further from the truth.

I was greeted by the lovely happy smiling Katalina, wearing a black silky number (some kind of lingerie/slip type thing) who immediately asked me how I was and started asking some other stuff which I have trouble remembering now. I was too busy checking out her amazing body, even her face looks much better than her pics (a few full frame close up face pics in her PG).

She led me to her room and we sorted the money out, she told me what I'd be getting for the £80. "For £80 you get 1 hour with french kissing, 69, oral without, sex, and you can cum twice" As she's saying this she's slowly walking closer to me with a lovely big smile on her face then she wraps her arms around me and pulls me in and we start passionately kissing each other, lots of pretty deep tongue action going on. Me rubbing my hands all over her gorgeous body and grabbing hold of her lovely arse. She started rubbing the bulge in my trousers.
We strip off and carry on standing there snogging. Then while still in a tight embrace I walked us over to the bed where she had no option but to fall back on to it.
I leapt on top, kissing all around her neck, which started her moaning. Worked my way down her body, taking some time to kiss, lick and suck her nipples, Again causing her to moan. Carried on kissing down her body, inner thighs, then on to her cute little pussy.
She has a piercing just under her clit. I gave it a little suck and asked if she felt comfortable with that. "mmmm not really, I prefer it if you stay above the piercing". Fair enough, after a few minutes went back for another snog then my turn.
She kissed her way down my body then took me into her mouth. She uses a few different techniques which I liked, a little bit of normal up and down sucking then every now and then she'd take it out and slap it against her tongue a few times, rub it on her nipples then carry on sucking, She'd also stop and move her head around in circles while i was inside so my bell end was being rubbed all over her tongue. She also did that slight fake DT thing where she put it as far back in her mouth as possible but I could feel her throat was well and truly shut. Still felt great though, and I didn't ask for DT so maybe she would have tried harder if I had? We then moved on to 69 which was great, as I say I love slender legs so this view in 69 was ticking all the boxes for me. Heaven.

I suggested it was time for a condom. "you want sex?" she asked "hell yeah" came my reply. She rubbered me up and climbed on top without any lube, and she is good at riding. She leant back a bit so I could get a good view, then I pulled her tight against me so we could snog more while I pumped away. Didn't take long until I came HARD.
"Stay there while I clean you up" she said as she got some wipes and did just that. Massage and chat followed, her massage isn't great but who comes for the massage?
Round 2 was much like the first with a bit of doggy thrown in. She politely informed me I only had 2 minutes left. I knew I wasn't going to manage a second pop so pulled out and just snogged her a little more.
Got my stuff together and left. Checked the time and I had indeed been there a full hour. All in all I thought for £80 she's very good value. She's intelligent, speaks great english and has surprisingly good knowledge of uk geography. She knew all the towns I mentioned where I had lived in the past, "ah yes that's in Essex I know it" etc.

The only minor niggle, there was lots of moaning which I'm sure most, if not all was fake but because of the passionate service it wasn't as out of place as other girls that moan even when you're sure they hate you lol.

She's only around for a few more days then she's going back home for 6 weeks. She'll be back though. Think I've covered everything. I personally can't wait to see her again, and usually I go for girls in their early 20's when I'm paying. At 29 she still looks very youthful imo.

Offline HighlyMotivated

Cheers for the review

Think you are underestimating how short 5'5 is though. Katalina is in the 5'8 - 5'9 range in bare feet

Offline mr man

Cheers for the review

Think you are underestimating how short 5'5 is though. Katalina is in the 5'8 - 5'9 range in bare feet

I've just got a tape measure out and checked. Maybe I was a little under but I still can't imagine her being anymore than 5'7. She was wearing very high heel shoes (approx 5"), when I arrived that had her up on tip toes, they stayed on most of our time together. I vividly remember at the start she was stood tall, legs together with those shoes on. We held each other tight and I had to spread my feet shoulder width apart and bend slightly at the knees and tilt me head down to get to her height. Once she took them off I struggled to stoop down to her height comfortably at all which is why she made the comment about herself being too short.

I'll take more notice next time. Maybe I've had a late growth spurt and am taller than I used to be  :lol: ?!?!

Offline glorfindel

Does she have muscular/toned arms (I have a thing for them)?

Offline HighlyMotivated

I've just got a tape measure out and checked. Maybe I was a little under but I still can't imagine her being anymore than 5'7. She was wearing very high heel shoes (approx 5"), when I arrived that had her up on tip toes, they stayed on most of our time together. I vividly remember at the start she was stood tall, legs together with those shoes on. We held each other tight and I had to spread my feet shoulder width apart and bend slightly at the knees and tilt me head down to get to her height. Once she took them off I struggled to stoop down to her height comfortably at all which is why she made the comment about herself being too short.

I'll take more notice next time. Maybe I've had a late growth spurt and am taller than I used to be  :lol: ?!?!

Take your tape measure along with you next time  :D

Didn't mean to come off as a twat correcting you, thought I'd mention it so punters don't show up there expecting someone petite

fatboysteve

My experience with her was very positive and enjoyed my time a lot. The only thing that didnt make it great for me was that she does not allow fingering. Cant have ot all and she is remrkably good value.

Offline mr man

Take your tape measure along with you next time  :D

Didn't mean to come off as a twat correcting you, thought I'd mention it so punters don't show up there expecting someone petite

Not at all no problem. I probably should have got the tape measure to start with anyway. It is possible meeting her scrambled my mind a little  :D

Offline mr man

Does she have muscular/toned arms (I have a thing for them)?
Her whole upper body is toned including arms and shoulders, not bulky at all though. Can tell she is a gym bunny. Reckon she has great core strength.

Offline willow

Can also confirm that she's very fit, and fairly tall. Definitely taller than 5'5" in bare feet.