Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: W.G Constantly txtn me  (Read 1834 times)

Offline sesalovdarlo

So I have become a regular with a w.g I'm not going to mention her name. Iv seen her around 10 times always for just a bj. She is always trying to flatter on txt for some reason, "oh it's you well I can prioritise your appointment" etc etc. well the thing is she gave me her personal number and asked me to txt her and I stupidly started txtn her, she now texts me everyday hinting I should go round sometime (bearing in mind although I have seen her 10 times as a punter I have not fucked her). It's getting to the point where she is txtn me when I'm around my gf. Not 100% sure what to do here, as I think if I block her or stop txtn she may do something rash (or is it me being paranoid). Really don't know what to do?

Offline dino1990

say your giving up punting and chucking your punting phone away. (I'm guessing she has your legit number) Then get your phone company to block her number.

Offline sesalovdarlo

She will still have my number. I stupidly (I know) use my personal phone. She will still have my number really worried incase she does something with it if I fob her off.

Offline AnthG

If you want to keep seeing her

Buy another phone and put this sim card in there and have it as your punting phone. The downside with this is you would need to tell all your friends and family you have changed sims and have a new number.

So then or you buy another phone and setup redirects on this phone so if this person phones or texts you it auto is redirected to the other phone.

Or probably simpler, book her, tell her you have changed sims and here is your new number, show her it so she knows you are not lying, and give her that. Then block her with this current phone.

If you don't want to keep seeing her

Block her

There is little point in suggesting to tell her as I can remember reading topics in the past where that has either not went so well, or the girl has just ignored it.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2014, 04:09:37 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline sesalovdarlo

Is it Leona?

No it's not BUT on another note she asked me to chat with her on wattsapp and sent me her number. Has she done this with you? strange you asked that actually, was nearly tempted to txt her aswell.

Offline johnny34

Why don't you just get a cheap punting phone/sim and tell her you've changed
your number. That way you can keep using your personal phone without any problems.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

Can't you just tell her the truth, i.e. ask her to stop texting as you're concerned about your GF seeing the texts?

Offline Highlander

Can't you just tell her the truth, i.e. ask her to stop texting as you're concerned about your GF seeing the texts?

I was thinking this whilst reading all the other replies

Offline sesalovdarlo

She knows I have a lass, that's the thing i daren't incase she turns sour with me!

Offline MasterChief

Man up and just tell her to stop bothering you, don't reply to her text any more and don't book her again.

Offline ProfessorYaffle

She knows I have a lass, that's the thing i daren't incase she turns sour with me!

It's not as if you're blowing her off though, just asking her to be a bit more careful.

It sounds to me like she's just trying to drum up a bit of business with what she see as a good customer. She may well think it's your punting phone she's texting so hasn't considered that it might be a problem.

Obviously though I don't know her and you do, have you got any reason to think she might turn nasty? i.e. is she a bit of a fruitloop / highly strung, or does she think the two of you are in a relationship?

In the event of her getting the hump, aside from your phone number does she have any incriminating info she could use against you e.g. real name, address?

Incidentally, have you tried googling your phone number to make sure you can't be traced through that?

Offline balloon jockey

If you have seen her that many times she must be worth it.

If you tell us who it is then I'm sure that between all of us on here we could keep her occupied and take the heat off you!  :D