Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetMONIQUE still the same girl?  (Read 1361 times)

Offline reyez69

External Link/Members Only

I'm thinking about seeing her after all the positive reviews she has received here but something seems shady.

Her AW profile explains that shes back with a new phone and new location  :rolleyes:

I'm led to assume she left because she didn't want to be a WAG anymore.

Sold her profile to someone hence the new phone and new location which is now in Ladbroke Grove instead of Earls Court.

What do you reckon? Anyone seen her recently and can vouch she hasn't changed?

Offline reyez69

Come on guys, 61 views and no one willing to give any input?

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 04:11:56 pm by The_Don »

uk01punter

Can someone help with this query,I'm also a little wary..

Offline The_Don

Just wow, tried searching the 25 reviews  :unknown:

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:

Thanks The Don
Also saw her recently on your recommendation
Will post a positive review when opportunity permits
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 12:06:54 am by The_Don »

Offline PLeisure

Just wow, tried searching the 25 reviews  :unknown:

Punting some times is about taking a chance.

If you don't like what you see, hear or feel. Walk away without handing over any money  :timeout:
  :thumbsup:  :hi:

Bobbyboy49

Yes she certainly is, have seen her on several occasions in kings cross area,Earls court area,Ladbroke grove and most recently in the Bayswater area.
She has so many great reviews( which she deserves)that I have never bothered to post one.

LL

Yes she certainly is, have seen her on several occasions in kings cross area,Earls court area,Ladbroke grove and most recently in the Bayswater area.
She has so many great reviews( which she deserves)that I have never bothered to post one.
Have you seen any other girls? :hi:

Offline The_Don

Bobbyboy49

Quite a few but none to match these two, would love to find a similar one who offered a level,, any suggestions.?

Bobbyboy49

Sorry other one being naughty Natt

LL

Quite a few but none to match these two, would love to find a similar one who offered a level,, any suggestions.?
I give up! :lol: