Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shy tiff - Whitecross St / Barbican  (Read 2013 times)

Stortford

About a month ago she was working just of whitecross st 5 minutes from my office 120 for an hour now moved to Leyton 100 ph bargain.Pretty girl big DD tits owo dfk finished in doggy enjoyed her but doesn't like you asking questions about her job life etc so not good for a chat mid punt.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 08:40:25 pm by Stortford »

Stortford

Offline Sinz

Stortford

Her old link doesn't work but has a new one for Leyton found her facially attractive much prettier than Khloe at Warren st.

holland

Did she allow you to fuck her hard and deeply?

Stortford

Yes I've got a slightly above average dick 6 and a bit had a good pound in doggy.

holland

Yes I've got a slightly above average dick 6 and a bit had a good pound in doggy.
She refused doggy with me and i could not fully fuck her in any positions. I though she was very lazy but it s  good for you that you got her in a good day. She is not a reliable prossie thought

Stortford

Are you really big?I might have revist in Leyton fancy titty fucking them DDs

holland

Are you really big?I might have revist in Leyton fancy titty fucking them DDs
Big enough :cool:
No, she was just lazy. She didn't t even try full penetration and i don't think she is particularly tight anyway.
I read she did that to other punters too.
She just pushed me back all the time. Very annoying.

mrhappypants

Stortford,

I think your reviews are getting too short.  It is a general theme here at the moment.

Offline LLPunting

Stortford,

I think your reviews are getting too short.  It is a general theme here at the moment.

Indeed.

Stortford,
It would be good to get an update on the state of her figure when you saw her?
What was her attitude/enthusiasm for the services you had from her?
Was she keen to be shot of you or did you overstay without grumble?

Stortford

Definitely didn't overstay and hour spot on bodys nice i don't work the girls hard I'm 56 gentle gfe does it for me got the feeling at whitecross she was nearly fully booked most of the  time so if you caught her after a hard pounding you might not get the best of her.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:30:27 am by Stortford »

Offline London14

Thanks for the review.. can you please share details on her appearance? Is she 21 and what would be the dress size?

Stortford

Probably 23 looks young size 10 I'm a petite lover 6-8 I wouldn't want bigger than her not gym fit definitely not over weight.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for update.
So if no decent conversation how does she make it a gentle GFE?  Does she fake affection well?  Does she kiss with any passion?

mrhappypants

Thanks for update.
So if no decent conversation how does she make it a gentle GFE?  Does she fake affection well?  Does she kiss with any passion?

Good BJ (not PSE, too handsy for many, but I like it fine), excellent CIM finish that is the best I can think of; she continues through and well after completion.  Large natural bust and all the tools for an oily body to body massage.  Her review record is accurate on both sides...

I compared her to Petite Mia.

Stortford

Would  love to see Mia Is she coming back??

holland

Thanks for update.
No dfk, no passion, very passive.
Fluffy reviews led me to waste £80 on her
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 08:44:20 am by holland »

Stortford

Holland I think you caught her on a bad day the highlight of my punt was doggy she puts her head to the side so you can see her pretty face she seemed to get better looking as the punt went on.

Online Humblelurker

I tried to see her on Friday. Coms were OK but there was a delay on her part.

Was eventually let into a house opposite the Esso on Lea Bridge road near Leyton.

It was a bait and switch because the girl looked nothing like the photos (nothing like other punter's descriptions and no DD tits)

I have never seen shy tiff before but i didn't get the chance this time.

Offline Sinz

I tried to see her on Friday. Coms were OK but there was a delay on her part.

Was eventually let into a house opposite the Esso on Lea Bridge road near Leyton.

It was a bait and switch because the girl looked nothing like the photos (nothing like other punter's descriptions and no DD tits)

I have never seen shy tiff before but i didn't get the chance this time.

Best to leave a separate review of your experience.

mrhappypants

No dfk, no passion, very passive.
Fluffy reviews led me to waste £80 on her

Definitely not your kind of girl Holland.

holland

Holland I think you caught her on a bad day the highlight of my punt was doggy she puts her head to the side so you can see her pretty face she seemed to get better looking as the punt went on.
May be but she collected a number of negative and neutral reviews in the past and also some of her positives reviews contain quite a few negative aspects.
I should have had less expectations about her but never mind there is worst out there.

To get the full history

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:59:23 am by holland »

mrhappypants

Agreed.  As I said...

Her review record is accurate on both sides...

Offline LLPunting

May be but she collected a number of negative and neutral reviews in the past and also some of her positives reviews contain quite a few negative aspects.
I should have had less expectations about her but never mind there is worst out there.

To get the full history

Thanks Holland, MHP, Stortford,  :drinks:
I was after a most current attitude appraisal as I met Tiffany when she first started all those years ago and even within that first year she went from amazing, ingenue, sub who enjoyed sex to a souless, automaton who wasn't at all service oriented.  I was vainly hoping she'd found at least a decent professionally engaged attitude.
Have you all seen her in the last month?

Anyone seen her in the last week and care to mention how her attitude/enthusiasm was?

Online magnetico

Added Barbican to the title  :hi:

Stortford

Offline Sinz

Leyton should be added?

Nope that is her current location. The location of where the punt happened is added to the title.

Stortford

Must admit my last 3 punts have been small breasted fancy some DDs  was hoping Mia was gonna pop up again.

mrhappypants

Must admit my last 3 punts have been small breasted fancy some DDs  was hoping Mia was gonna pop up again.

Her fees were going up and down faster the her knickers last month.  Also galloping all over the country. Warning signs...