Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Duos in the South East and London  (Read 1511 times)

Bud$

It's been a while since I've had a 3-some with 2 girls - the last few times was in Thailand last year and it's relatively cheap there. If anyone could tell me of any girls who will do one with a friend for not much more than 200 an hour, could you post? It's tricky finding duos on Aw, or it's time consuming anyway, finding the girls who will do them and finding out the price. I'm not into lesbian activity, just me and 2 ladies.

Offline purple_t

I think you'll be hard pressed to get an hour duo for £200 total in the South East :(

Bud$

Thanks for those - there's also External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I've just noticed. £180 for the hour - 2 girls.

kamu

Thanks for those - there's also External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only I've just noticed. £180 for the hour - 2 girls.

Who is her friend? Looks like less services are on offer...

Bud$

Who is her friend? Looks like less services are on offer...
Dunno, there ar several Hungarians in Wimbledon. Could be any one of them, I suppose.

kamu

Thanks for that, the 1st 2 are possibles, the 2nd are in the NE

The 2nd 2 are normally in reading, bristol or basingstoke. Probably on holiday so have stuck their profiles up north :hi:.

Bud$

Thanks Kamu - I'll keep an eye out for them then. They're 2 great looking ladies too. Just imagine!
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:27:40 am by Bud$ »

Bud$

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Duo with lesbian show 1 hour for £200 - duo with Clau Dee
And External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I've seen Lilly and wow! She's really into it - does duos with Kylie Flirt and English Grace
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 04:52:47 pm by Bud$ »

Offline king tarzan

Megan and nancy great duo
Sophia_lawrence and Angela great duo but pricey at £400
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Bud$

Megan and nancy great duo
Sophia_lawrence and Angela great duo but pricey at £400
Have you got a link to Megan and Nancy?

Offline puntingpumping1920

Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Bud$

Thanks for that, Sammy. Very nice girls. 160 an hour as well for the duo, and maybe 200 for 90 mins - I'll check them out on that.

Offline king tarzan

Have you got a link to Megan and Nancy?

See my review

Megan and nancy by king tarzan

Offline king tarzan

Bud$

Thanks, tarzan, Megan and Nancy look like great girls. At the mo I'm waiting for a reply from a red hot sex machine Hungarian (Lillyxxx) who does duos with 2 of her friends and I'm debating about an offer Iv'e had from a girl whom I've been to before, who last time told me she had a 'friend'   I'm sorry everyone but she's sworn me to secrecy because she doesn't want people asking her for this service (I have no idea why) and I don't want to piss her off because she may not see me again, and she does another service for me which isn't on her list. All I can say is that it's a lesson to me that if you have a regular girl she might let you do mor that she will do with others if you are discreet. Fair enough really; we expect them to be discreet, don't we?

Offline mh

we expect them to be discreet, don't we?

Yes, but we are paying them...