Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MICHELLE SEX GFE - Bristol (touring)  (Read 615 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5270106) (8 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Encouraged by the generally good reviews on UKP for this girl I sent a text in the morning asking for a booking the same day in the afternoon.  I got a fairly prompt reply confirming she was available at the requested time and also giving a postcode.  She was working from an apartment block and I arrived a few minutes early and sent a text.  There was no reply, so I waited until a minute past the agreed time and called.  She answered and asked immediately what time I was booked in, suggesting I was 15 minutes early.  I told her I was right on time and she then said she was sharing a room with another girl who had a customer and could I wait 10 minutes until he had gone.  I agreed to this but told her I couldn’t wait any more than 10 minutes due to my schedule.  I then waited around like a spare dick and, after a further 15 minutes I rang and got no reply, so I sent a text saying it was now too late for me and made my way back to my car.  On the way, I received a text saying her friend was still busy but I could come in and we could wait in the living room or even start having a session there.  My mind boggled at that scenario and I was in the middle of sending another text when she rang me.  She was apologetic and I politely told her, truthfully, that I had run out of time so couldn’t see her.  It was a waste of my time and the money she would have earned from me would have probably covered the cost of her having her own apartment for the day, so sharing with another girl was almost certainly a false economy.

Offline JimmySW

Interestingly she has moved to Stirling, Larbert, Falkirk, Bridge of Allan where there can't be much of a market although she is still paying to display her phone number?