Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Raffaella Norwich  (Read 858 times)

9 review(s) for SEXY RAFFAELA (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Johnbean

External Link/Members Only

After some time out from punting decided to trawl through the reviews and fancied something a bit different. Pinged Raffaella a text and got a confirmation 5 minutes later, good start back! Agreed on 30 minutes, hopped in the shower and headed to the street and post code she gave me. Phoned when I was there and directed me in, pub opposite was busy but no one looked twice.

Knocked and was let in by Raffaella. As ITK said she is a larger lady and had heels on so was same height as me, 6ftish, but had a sexy air about her and looked good in make up. Quick freshen up and a chat and gave the 70£ which was stashed in a drawer then asked to strip down. As soon as I was naked she pounced! Straight into DFK and got to work on those lovely big tits. Onto the bed for OWO which was great and she followed instruction well, nice touch was playing with herself at the same time. Asked for a titwank so she spat on my cock and bounced them around me, nearly finished me off early!

Told me she wanted me to fuck her so on with the rubber and she started on top pushing her tits in my face, she was nice and tight and moaned in the right places. Swapped to doggy in standing position at the edge of the bed and couldn’t hold back any more so filled the bag. Was cleaned up after and given a drink of water.

Laid chatting for about 20 minutes+ after, she likes to talk so don’t go if you’re in a rush. Don’t know if CIM is an option but would like to go back and find out!