Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For your eyes - Cardiff  (Read 1799 times)

thatguy

Date & Time:
16/3/16 7pm

Venue:
Apartment at Cardiff Bay. Security present in the next room. rented on an appointment basis.

The girl
Height: 5'2"
Dress: Size 6-8
Breasts: 32 C
Hair: Shoulder length hair with extensions.
Face: Pretty
Miscellaneous: Some tattoos

Duration:
30 min

Cost:
£90

Services:
PSE, CIM, COF

How legitimate:
Photos are questionable, but a pleasant surprise.

Communication:
10/10

The meeting:

Arranged the meeting by messaging, got the phone number all sorted and flawless.
I was somewhat apprehensive about the meet due to similar B&S scenarios in the past. Basically I didn't trust the photos but used dick head to make the final decision. The venue was hard to find because her directions were......shall we say rudimentary. Which proves that she's renting on an appointment basis.
It took that long to find it that she had to come to street level to meet me.
Anyway, paperwork complete, quick shower and straight into OWO and very deep throat. No idea how she managed because her mouth its tiny and she is tiny too. She'll easily carry off the school girl theme if thats your thing.
On with the jonny and on she went and rode me hard and good. then we basically did the entire Kama Sutra before finishing off with some intense OWO deep style until I blew my sailors into her mouth. Swallowing was not on the menu but she took it like a champ throughout the meeting.
Yes she may be using someone else's photos, but the verification photo is hers and she has a whats app pic too. a pretty young lady up for most things. Worth every penny and I ran over time by 10-15 mins.

Conclusion:

A fun fuck with lots of grade A cock sucking!!

Score:

8/10

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

No

Value for money:

Yes

vw

Thanks for review after discussion thread the other day. glad it worked out for you shame she doesn't put real photos up on her profile.

May get her to pop over the bridge at some point !

tonibell99

Can we have a link please?

I can't find her on AW, unless this is her? External Link/Members Only in which case she is 'Eyes for You'  :unknown:

Offline foreverhung

you are hung_thor then matey? Fucking hell, I had to have a tug over the comments from the girls, Morgan's comment made me fly for my right hand... phew  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

vw

you are hung_thor then matey? Fucking hell, I had to have a tug over the comments from the girls, Morgan's comment made me fly for my right hand... phew  :hi:

I bet Joel wrote Morgans !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

lipsmile9

There is a performer on Chaturbate who looks very similar to this girl. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they were one and the same. I would post a link to her page but I am unsure as to the rules around it.

tonibell99

There is a performer on Chaturbate who looks very similar to this girl. I wouldn't be entirely surprised if they were one and the same. I would post a link to her page but I am unsure as to the rules around it.
Post away, they are no rules against it that I am aware of

lipsmile9

If you compare pictures of her to the verification picture they do look very similar.

External Link/Members Only