Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Continuation of price rises  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Sexpest

U.K. has always been cheap compared to America and Paris. You get a good service provider in New York your looking at minimum $800 an hour.
if they didn’t get the higher rates they would all of put their prices back down again. Men are paying it, times have certainly changed.

I often wonder if they see it as a risk sport now with the added factor or catching covid regularly. Or if it’s the fact that petrol has gone up to tour or hotel prices have gone up.

You also have to imagine the enormity of men that have no clue this site exists and just go on aw pick the one they want and pay any old amount without any research.

Offline notcalledchris

So inflation has come to the land of cunt.

Cunt inflation.  Is that the same as pussy pumping?

Offline piotrskut

U.K. has always been cheap compared to America and Paris. You get a good service provider in New York your looking at minimum $800 an hour.

also probably has something to do with it being illegal, so theyre taking a lot more risk so they charge more.

Offline Colston36

Cunt inflation.  Is that the same as pussy pumping?

Nice one, not Chris.

Offline Trpy

CardiffCentral is pretty much spot on, *if* hourly rates in 2000 were £100/hour.
I seem to remember they were closer to £70, which would mean £130/hour would be about right today.

Basing it on this instead of guesswork: External Link/Members Only

You're right in general terms.   I am not sure that the highs are so great in VS as they are on AW, but that seems to be very hit & miss.

However, given that petrol was up to £1.42 in Spring 2012, on that basis they are positively giving the stuff away now.