Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Silvia xx - Cardiff  (Read 1053 times)

Husqvarna360

Cardiff, nice safe modern apartment and was allowed to park inside the complex in a visitors parking spot so parking was easy.

The girl:

Height:  5'7"
Dress: 10/12
Breasts: 34 E (natural, massive and very nice)
Hair: Brown, straight shoulder length
Face: Girl next door
Nationality: Latvian
Ethnicity: White
Language: English is ok
Misc: nice friendly, very giggly and very clean

Duration:
30 mins

Services:

GFE, FK, Owo, reverse oral, protected sex

How legit:

Silvia is exactly as her pictures which are up to date.

Communication:

All by text with excellent directions.

The booking:

Arrived at the apartment and was welcomed in by Silvia and as soon as I seen her I though great just as the pictures and with limit item feedback i though it could be a TOFTT but she is excactly as her pictures which are up to date. 
She was wearing a red tonight dress, with red shoes and it was obvious that her large breasts were squeezed into her dress.   Into the bedroom which was clean, paperwork sorted and was offered a drink.

I took no time in removing my clothes and was straight into some kissing on lips initially with Silvia then had a little FK,  I quickly removed her dress which revealed her red bra and matching knickers like in her pictures that I had to remove.

Her tits in the flesh are massive, she has a scar to the side of her bely button on the one side that she hides well in her profile pictures.  She is very clean so was happy to get her worked up with some reverse oral which she really enjoyed and got very wet. When she was excited I then had some owo, then condom on and sex cowgirl then missionary and until I couldn't last any longer and blew in the condom.  I did enquire about anal but she said she doesn't do it and hasn't for a year.

Conclusion:

A great booking with a sexy girl next door with massive natural breasts, I have since seen her another 3 times, on the 2nd visit I worked her pussy well and enquired about anal and she was happy to try with me so we did have great anal sex and she didn't charge me any extra.  On the. 3rd and 4th booking I has a similar service and anal balls deep on both occasions and trumped up the extra for this which was brilliant.  She does have a small amount of weight around her waste but my mind was quickly taken away from that by her massive natural breasts.

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

I already have!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 11:11:37 am by Husqvarna360 »

Offline Becks01

Nice review....sounds like she gets better on each visit  :)

Husqvarna360

I did a great time first visit, but I think as she gets to know you a bot more she's more relaxed.   :drinks:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice review Husq  :hi:

You really have been busy and many thanks for the reviews. A number of which are TOFFTS.

I like the sound/look of this one and may partake in the New Year. How enthusiastic a kisser is she?

Husqvarna360

Thanks GP, it has been busy with a good end to the year with punts.   Silvia is not big into kissing in general but I think it depends how well u connect. 

Good luck in whatever you choose.  :drinks:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Top man

Think she sounds good 'un. And good value. So may give it a go and hope I can persuade with my (very limited) charm to DFK.

Nadolig Llawen

Offline HughJardon

She's got one of the biggest natural Tits I played with in 2016. So I don't think shes marketing herself that well with just profile pictures of her Ass and back.

For me on my first and only visit kissing was almost non existent,  but she was a very enthusiastic fuck and she seemed to really love having her X'mas muffins covered in frosting.

May go back when she returns to fuck her ample busom
« Last Edit: December 24, 2016, 09:08:17 pm by HughJardon »

newforthisyear

I quite like the idea of sticking it in her pooper  :cool:

Offline HughJardon

I quite like the idea of sticking it in her pooper  :cool:

One in the stink never hurt -
Christmas is a chocolatey time of the year  :drinks: