Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie dd - West Wales  (Read 1056 times)

Husqvarna360

West Wales , circa 8 miles west of Camarthen

The girl:

Height:  5'6"
Dress: 10
Breasts: 34 d natural, lovelly shape with responsive nipples
Hair: long straight blonde
Face: Attractive
Nationality: English
Ethnicity: White
Language: English
Misc: nice friendly bubbly girl with lots of laughter

Duration:
30 mins

Services:

GFE, Dfk, reverse oral, protected sex, COB

How legit:

Charlie is exactly as her pictures which are up to date but better in the flesh.

Communication:

All by text initially, then when arrived in area, phone call to confirm exact location.

The booking:

Arrived at the property with easy parking on drivewayay, was welcomed in by Charlie and as soon as I seen her I though wow, she's the real deal, pretty, slim, tanned big natural tits in a cling white dress.  Into the bedroom which was safe and very clean, paperwork sorted and was offered a drink.

Straight into dfk and In no time I removed my clothes and Chalies dress which revealed her pink bra and matching thong which I also removed quickly,  I applied my tongue to some reverse oral which is normally a good result to start the booking and Charlie clearly enjoyed and got very wet, condom on straight into missionary sex with dfk throughout, I douldnt hold on for much longer so pulled him out whipped the condom off for COB.

I had an excellent booking, and the options of anal is available and I'm sure she all of her likes are genuine, but I didn't venture into them and was just looking for a GFE on this visit but will be back for some anal fun.

Charlie does have a couple of dogs, that I didn't see as they wer already locked in another room, but be prepared for some background noise as they clearly weren't happy being locked in another room, but it was a funny background noise! Lol

Conclusion:

Excellent booking with a pretty, slim, tanned, big natural breast girl that I travelled 83 miles each way to see and will visit again in the new year.

Would I return:

Yes

Will I return:

Yes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online Cheeseman

Good review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed seeing her too.

Husqvarna360

Cheers mate, I did and your review helped me bite the bullet for the. 83 mile drive each way.   :thumbsup: