Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai massage, Llanelli  (Read 2546 times)

Secretliaison6969

Noticed a gumtree ad for Thai massage in Llanelli - it does state that's it's a
non sexual service but they pretty much all state that
Has anyone been there ?

Online Punting_Mad

not yet.. But its out of Llanelli towards Trimsaran.. That's getting close to "Indian Country" in my book..!!

Secretliaison6969

Offline playpal69

Any chance of a pinky please?
I'll go  :thumbsup:

Offline KTM RIDER

I've texted the number yesterday, asking if they were free - got a brief response 'Yes'

Sent a second txt asking if 7.30 was ok - got another brief response 'No'

So sent a 3rd txt asking what time would be convenient - still awaiting a response!!!

Not holding my breath on this one!  :dash:

Online Punting_Mad

Online miloman

I have an appointment there for midday tomorrow.  Communication was excellent by text.

I won't be disappointed if it's a 1 hour massage for £35 and that's all....could do with a little pampering !

I'll report back.

Offline Rhodri Mawr

Please share... It would be good to have something west if Loughor.

Offline elkranko

Well it's mid day so I'm sure he's enjoying himself right now  :lol:

Online miloman

Oh well.....no chance of anything other than a legit massage.  On the edge of Penymynydd, detached bungalow with driveway parking...very secluded.

Pretty lady called Joy (thought the name was encouraging initially), slim and petite, 40ish I'd guess.  Was asked to leave underwear on, but I persuaded that I didn't want oil contaminating my pants.  Enjoyable, relaxing massage with strategic placing of towel throughout....wouldn't let me remove it !  Not even an accidental brush of the balls !

Had a nice relaxing hour and it met my expectations if I'm honest...didn't really expect anything else.  That's my TOFTT .

English1969

Try a48 Bridgend. On gum tree massage.good location

Had early morning massage and hr from skinny Thai bird Maya. Brilliant with her small hands and gym fit body . Same girl seen  her in ban sanukee earlier this year. Different name then maybe Alice. They shut for Xmas after today