Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BRAZILIAN CLEO - Tower Hamlets  (Read 1338 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6974743) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dark_Gable]

Offline kefcseries

External Link/Members Only

30 mins @ £80

Comms: Swift and speedy, all via text. Handled by an agency

Location: New build luxury apartment, entryphone system which wasn't working so had to wait a few minutes for Cleo to come down.

Cleo: Photos are spot on. Doesn't look typically Brazilian (said she was mixed heritage), petite 5' 0" or so, good spoken English.

Punt: Well this one took me by surprise. OW, multiple positions, nothing new here but it was the unexpexted GFE. Very bubbly chatty personality, really easy to get on with. After the deed & clean-up I found myself kicking back on the bed cuddling and chatting for a good 15 minutes...

.. what the FUCK am I doing.

Had to slap myself back into reality. I have never sat and cuddled on a punt - ever. The force is strong in this one. Completely forgot where I was/why I was there.

Convincing GFE, nice change of pace from the usual.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 02:47:47 am by kefcseries »

Offline twatsalot

she looks like she has a nice pair!

Online last_days_of_logan

Thanks for the review

Facially speaking, does she look like that in real life? and are her tits real/her own?

Online SonofAJohn

Thanks for the review

Facially speaking, does she look like that in real life? and are her tits real/her own?
Is the face triggering your spider sense?

Offline kefcseries

Thanks for the review

Honest untouched photo's, I'd say she looks exactly as shown, instantly recogniseable when she let me in. Fake boobs and a suspected BBL.

Forgot to mention OWO offered as extre, possibly others but I didn't enquire.

Online last_days_of_logan

Is the face triggering your spider sense?

a little, but she doesnt have the main giveaways, which is the adams and a the hands. none of those seem masculine