Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessie teen - Birmingham  (Read 1742 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7533767) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline 0116punter

Jessie teen - Birmingham

External Link/Members Only

This happened in the last month, Birmingham B3 area.

I contacted Jessie asking if she was available, 5 minutes later she text back saying she was.

After a few messages back and fourth regarding her likes etc, I asked if I could arrive in 35 minutes, she agreed.

We had agreed £140 for 30 minutes, including OWO, CIM, and Swallow.

Arrived and dropped her a text saying so, she comes back 10 minutes later saying that she won't be long, and that she is just putting something slutty on for me.

20 minutes later still nothing, send her a text, responds after a further 20 minutes (total 50 minutes since I arrived), saying she is nearly ready.

I wait a further 10 minutes, a total of 1 hour, still nothing, I leave, no text ever comes saying she is ready.

Disgusting way to treat your customers, clearly has no proper booking system in place, just telling every man and his dog she is available and to come, she was obviously in bookings all that time, just getting punters to turn up and waiting until she's free to see if they're still there, vile.

I ended up pinging off some texts to other girls, and I had travelled an hour from Leicester and didn't want to waste the trip, ended up seeing a WG some of you may be familiar with, Talia, I will make a separate review about my time with her.

Steer clear lads of Jessie Teen, spend that hard earned cash elsewhere.

Offline dboy74

Thanks for the review and definitely one to avoid then.

What was she thinking with the texts? Seems to like to play stupid games with punters.