Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Evita Sweet gorgeous face and gym body  (Read 2541 times)

Avogadrosnumber

With no plans this evening I booked Evita Sweet based on the few positive reviews on this site (i never toftt romanian girls) and the most recent review.

Location: about 5 minutes from bond street station. Very discreet location day and night. Parking is free from 7 pm for those who drive.

Girl: 100% stunning she had the look of some of those hot Instagram fitness models. Her body is shapely and yet petitie. Very nice curvy bum. She works out for sure.

Sevices: OW  (no owo), facesitting, French kissing (not deep but still very enthusiastic), rimming on her and multiple positions including my all time favourite, the prone bone  :dance: she took a nice hammering without complaining.

Areas for improvement: used the phone to text another client. She's seems quite distant at times. Sometimes she was chatty other times it felt like she wasn't there...

External Link/Members Only

Offline martini2429

• Temp ban until
    27/02/24 @ 16:24
  • Reviews: 0
With no plans this evening I booked Evita Sweet based on the few positive reviews on this site (i never toftt romanian girls) and the most recent review.

Location: about 5 minutes from bond street station. Very discreet location day and night. Parking is free from 7 pm for those who drive.

Girl: 100% stunning she had the look of some of those hot Instagram fitness models. Her body is shapely and yet petitie. Very nice curvy bum. She works out for sure.

Sevices: OW  (no owo), facesitting, French kissing (not deep but still very enthusiastic), rimming on her and multiple positions including my all time favourite, the prone bone  :dance: she took a nice hammering without complaining.

Areas for improvement: used the phone to text another client. She's seems quite distant at times. Sometimes she was chatty other times it felt like she wasn't there...

No wonder she seemed distant, she is also in Leeds

:dash: